MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Awesome. So some time within December before the upcoming anniversary next year.

Redsonga

Reaction score
When I get my toys I will make a fraggle photocomic or two with them, I love to do them already with my ponies, so fraggles should be fun :3

MWoO

Reaction score
Is there any news on these figures? Seems there was some kind of hype and then nothing at all. Still happening?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hopefully someone at SDCC will find a booth and get better pictures.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Aren't these shelved until the movie? That's what had been reported.

(In my stern frogboy voice) Listen up, MindStyle people and make your way over to Karen Prell, Dave Goelz and Red Fraggle tomorrow and see how popular Fraggle Rock really is. Then hit the factory button as fast as you can! :excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Aren't these shelved until the movie? That's what had been reported.

(In my stern frogboy voice) Listen up, MindStyle people and make your way over to Karen Prell, Dave Goelz and Red Fraggle tomorrow and see how popular Fraggle Rock really is. Then hit the factory button as fast as you can! :excited:
Agreed. Fans may not all be there in person, but when the con activity hits YouTube, fans from all over will come in droves, guaranteed.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Fans may not all be there in person, but when the con activity hits YouTube, fans from all over will come in droves, guaranteed.
It doesn't matter. I have a feeling the Red appearance is going to draw a huge crowd even before YouTube. :excited: