MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

Drtooth

Reaction score
But even Sababa was a little off. I mean, if you recall the larger plush toys of the core five, Mokey was--again--left out & Wembley was done horrendously.
How many times do I have to say... Mokey WAS going to be made. And she WAS going to happen (as was Traveling Matt). It's the lack of interest on the part of the retailers that stopped her from being made. Same reason we never got Sal Manila.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
But even Sababa was a little off. I mean, if you recall the larger plush toys of the core five, Mokey was--again--left out & Wembley was done horrendously.
You must not own a Sababa Wembley because that is false. They did provide more gold strands in his hair (his hair is actually made up of more than one color but not quite that striking), yet the rest is spot-on the best one I've ever seen! Not horrendous - beautiful! :coy:

I also wouldn't say the absence of Mokey causes a likeness to be off. Other companies have left out a Fraggle before because of the odd number of pegs. Companies like to think in even numbers (usually 2s and 4s). I don't like it or agree with it, but that's how it goes. :smirk:

Redsonga

Reaction score
As far as Wembleys go, besides his punk rocker hair I think he was the best Wembley I have ever seen really :smile:.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Sal? Who's Sal? *knows just about every FR character by name* :\

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Sal was not a FR character, he was from Muppets tonight. he is one of the figures planed for the 10 series of Palisades Muppet action figure set, but due to many factors, only one prototype was made, which stinks, because we got Johnny Fiama, 3 of them in fact, but no sal. i think he should've been a pack in figure, but anyway, back to fraggles.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I too would like to have a set of the entire Fraggle Five, but alas, it seems not to be.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I too would like to have a set of the entire Fraggle Five, but alas, it seems not to be.
They have something against just putting the whole gang together in a set don't they *lol* It never seems to work that way....:sympathy:

Luke

Reaction score
Your on Muppet Central and you don't know Sal? OMG, go sit in the naughty corner. Outrageous! :big_grin: