Does anybody think you're weird for watching Sesame Street?

MuppetFozzieBe

Reaction score
i am older and everybody thinks i am weird from watching sesamae street!:mad:

Crazy31088

Reaction score
All the time.

EDIT: But on second thought, who cares what they think?

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I get it all the time...but I echo everyone here, who cares?
I love what I love, and Sesame Street is STILL my all-time favorite show.

ISNorden

Reaction score
I'm lucky I live in a private room in this nursing home, so I can keep my doors closed and the volume down on my TV: nobody's said anything so far about my watching Sesame Street, but goodness knows WHAT they think of a 39-year-old with no kids doing it!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
People think I am strange for liking the Muppets full stop! Most people think I am strange anyway to be honest.

Redsonga

Reaction score
If they knew they would :smile:. I watch many 'preschooler' shows though, one of my friends said whenever I have a baby they will love me as a 'cool mom' *lol*

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Sesame Street is some of TVs best programming!

:search: The people who'd think you're weird for watching Sesame Street are likely in the same bunch that think the juvenile bed hopping in "Gray's Anatomy" is sophisticated, watch shows that pay supermodels to eat a bug on a deserted island or are the reason "According to Jim" stays on the air. I wouldn't worry about it. Sesame Street makes me smile (even some of the bits with Elmo). Most of the people who'd judge you for it are likely projecting their inferiority complex onto you. :grouchy:

:wisdom:

Redsonga

Reaction score
:search: The people who'd think you're weird for watching Sesame Street are likely in the same bunch that think the juvenile bed hopping in "Gray's Anatomy" is sophisticated, watch shows that pay supermodels to eat a bug on a deserted island or are the reason "According to Jim" stays on the air. I wouldn't worry about it. Sesame Street makes me smile (even some of the bits with Elmo). Most of the people who'd judge you for it are likely projecting their inferiority complex onto you. :grouchy:

:wisdom:
It's true, life would be so boring and empty if all I did was watch 'adult' shows, since IMHO most of them do not make you think or make you use your imagination at all. AKA they are'nt a good place to get story ideas..Unless it is something like Star Trek, but even then people think you are geeky or kiddy for watching that *sigh*