Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Oh Goody, Looks like Im gonna be last to get Gonzo.

I am really p***** off about it at the mo, Its been such a long slow process getting Gonzo, then after expecting him on Friday and learning actually he was sent Parcelforce 48, so I hype myself ready to get him today, then discover that, Oh, Parcelforce Mis Directed the package and sent it to The Midlands, while Im in Somerset! So I still not got him, and hopefully will be here tomorrow, so I guess its Parcelforce 72!

I know it'll be fine when he gets here, Im just letting off a little steam here at the mo as Im beginning to wonder if I will ever get him!

Hope all you that have him are enjoying him.

Chris

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Oh Goody, Looks like Im gonna be last to get Gonzo.

I am really p***** off about it at the mo, Its been such a long slow process getting Gonzo, then after expecting him on Friday and learning actually he was sent Parcelforce 48, so I hype myself ready to get him today, then discover that, Oh, Parcelforce Mis Directed the package and sent it to The Midlands, while Im in Somerset! So I still not got him, and hopefully will be here tomorrow, so I guess its Parcelforce 72!

I know it'll be fine when he gets here, Im just letting off a little steam here at the mo as Im beginning to wonder if I will ever get him!

Hope all you that have him are enjoying him.

Chris
It'll be worth it when you have him. Trust me!

Beauregard

Reaction score
He's arrived! *breathof relief* He is...Amazing. I haven't had a chance to just stare at him yet, but I love him so much. Nose, schmooze...If they'd made the most from the same "foam" as the eyes it would have been smashed in seconds I assure you. He already fell off the desk I placed him on.

His shoes, his SOCKS! His little feet! Oh my goodness it's love at first sight.

But...does his mouth not close? Will he always have that helplessly happy expression on his face? Hmmmm...

Also...I am so unsure whether to change his pupils or not. Because they are soooo close to being right, and yet are not quite right. And I am so afraid that if I start messing around with it I'm going to make things worse...

I'll try and take some pics, probably not for a few days though.

markit

Reaction score
Hey Chris,
I'm sorry to hear you're being messed around so much by Parcelforce, I know how frustrating it is when you know something's so close but it feels so far. As MisterSuperstar said, he's definitely worth the wait!
I lost a Kermit replica to Parcelforce, it arrived from America, to just down the road from me, & they darn well sent it back to New York saying there were address problems, I never got him & couldn't claim anything cos Parcelforce said I had to take it up with the seller, & the seller said I had to take it up with Parcelforce! That's why i'll only buy with CollectorZone now.

I've just pre-ordered Fozzie so the countdown begins for him now, they said that around 10 had already been pre-ordered, must be us folk on here, pretty good start tho I guess considering there's only gonna be a 1000 produced.

I watched some of the Muppet Movie again last night to freeze frame a few poses, it's so hard to get my Animal replica looking anywhere near close to the actual Animal, anyone got any more tips to make Animal resemble his real life counterpart :smile:

I'll be posting some Gonzo pics tomoro. Have a good nite all

Mark

Lab Rat

Reaction score
I have just pre ordered 2 fozzies i am going to make one into a puppet.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I have just pre ordered 2 fozzies i am going to make one into a puppet.
You must be minted:wink: I said I'd stop at one Gonzo but oop's, I couldn't help it. My replacement one and his brother come tomorrow.

When the kids saw my Gonzo (bare in mind they are 13 & 14!), both their jaws dropped open. They absolutely loved him. The youngest said "I can't believe it, I just keep expecting him to talk". Sadly (and honestly) that was followed up with "why has he got tights on his nose?"...I've given him Travis' address:wink:

Anyway, MINOR grumbles aside, and I really can't believe I'm gonna type this...he is the best of the bunch. Other than his nose, he is the closest thus far to his on-screen counterpart. I'm one happy bunny!

Lab Rat

Reaction score
It would be too much fun having a genuine Fozzie puppet for me to resist so i thought i'd better order 2.If any of you guys need replacement pupils for Gonzo in the UK just give me a shout and i'll send you some they are really easy to change.

markit

Reaction score
Hey , here's a few pics I took last night, I'm a lil stretched for space in my room so they're not exactly displayed the way i'd like but no way am I leaving them in their boxes, i'll just have to share my little room with them for now :smile: Just hope i've moved out by the time fozzie arrives!

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g180/markit78/EPSN2445.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g180/markit78/EPSN2435.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g180/markit78/EPSN2439.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g180/markit78/EPSN2416.jpg

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Finally,

The wait is over, he arrived this morning, but I had to work until 2.30, but anyway, the box is open and he is sat besides me at the mo!

Of course he is fantastic, so beautifully made. There are a few small bits I would pick at, but I mean very small, and only an obsessed nit picking fan, like me would notice.
His hands feel and look like they have three fingers, rather than a seperate thumb, not very noticable due to the fur.
The sock material is slightly wrinkled on the corner of his right top lip.
The fur around the eyes is too thick under the eyes and its glued to the foam eye lid which just doesnt look quite right.
His eye focus is off slightly, but it seems to look more apparent in pictures than for real, and only when you look at him from straight on!

Here are my first pics, the first one I had the idea for ages ago, but had to wait til he came, I call it ''The Biggest Fool That Ever Hit The Big Time"!

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/TheBiggestFoolWhoEverHitTheBigTime.jpg

and heres another.....

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/HornGonzo.jpg

I am soo pleased with him, and must stress that the above points are such small minor things. I agree he is the best likeness out of the three so far, but Kermit is still my best. I love Animal, but feel like no matter how you pose him, he will always be Master Replicas Animal, and you can always tell that when you look at any picture!

Thanks Master Replicas, let the wait begin for Fozzie.

Chris:concern: