Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Well, this explains why I heard a rumor that nothing is happening with Fozzie. There is no factory in China currently working on him.

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Well, this explains why I heard a rumor that nothing is happening with Fozzie. There is no factory in China currently working on him.

I asked CSTom what is going on with Fozzie and he told me that they are still working on him and he will still be coming out this year, and as for the Muppet line, it is still continuing as well. So that much is good news so far.

Bear Man

Reaction score

Can't say I'm surprised to hear this...Terry's away now, right? Anybody got an address for him? I feel like looking through someone's filing cabinet... ;-)

I asked CSTom what is going on with Fozzie and he told me that they are still working on him and he will still be coming out this year, and as for the Muppet line, it is still continuing as well. So that much is good news so far.
When did you get this response MuppetCaper? I'm not doubting that this is what you were told, but wouldn't be surprised if CSTom has been instructed to say that all current projects are still "in process" or being worked on - which, until they are officially completed or cancelled, they technically are...

Just popped over to the MR forum...CSTom's quote from the press release only specifically states Bond and Harry Potter as still being produced, along with their "principal licences" which I would very much doubt the Muppets would count as...this really, really sucks.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
When did you get this response MuppetCaper? I'm not doubting that this is what you were told, but wouldn't be surprised if CSTom has been instructed to say that all current projects are still "in process" or being worked on - which, until they are officially completed or cancelled, they technically are...
This is exactly what I was thinking, but I didn't want to say it. I heard this rumor, by the way, shortly after the last time Travis came on and told us they were waiting for the first proto from China. I just felt I should hold my tongue until there was more evidence. No use in getting people all upset on a rumor that might not be true, but with the latest news, I'm beginning to believe that it is true.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
There is one thing I have always learned in life is that you do not listen to rumors, cause that's all it is, just empty words with nothing to back them up. Until you have cold hard facts, you have NOTHING to go by. I thought this is something you learn as you get older. Here is one of the threads that was just brought up at MR.

http://masterreplicas.com/forum/showpost.php?p=41977&postcount=13

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Master Replicas is playing it smart with the bear. Who knows what the prototype looks like? It is probably a poor assessment of how the final product will turn out so they are likely keeping it under their crushed bowler cap. :embarrassed:

I, myself, like to see all the stages of production, but I also understand that many will jump to conclusions. I just hope they have better photos than Gonzo or Animal. I’m not kidding – I’ll hop down to Walnut Creek and snap a couple of digital photos - for free if need be! The bear deserves star treatment! :smile:

Bear Man

Reaction score
There is one thing I have always learned in life is that you do not listen to rumors, cause that's all it is, just empty words with nothing to back them up. Until you have cold hard facts, you have NOTHING to go by. I thought this is something you learn as you get older. Here is one of the threads that was just brought up at MR.

http://masterreplicas.com/forum/showpost.php?p=41977&postcount=13
Again, please don't take this as criticism, and I personally REALLY hope you're right, but that response was posted yesterday before the news about the takeover broke, and confirmation of that takeover could very well change what Master Replica's stated plans are.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I understand what you mean, I am a bit worried to, that's why I am squeezing as much info out of them as I can. I just don't want to see this go into a rumor mill when we don't have anything to go by. It is bad enough with the silence. As long as we get the bear, I am happy with that!

Bear Man

Reaction score
I totally agree with you. I've wanted the bear since they first announced these guys, and if I can't get him through MR, I guess I'm going to have to contact that guy we used to see all over eBay and Amazon. His stuff isn't as good as the "real" thing, but it's as close as I'll ever get.