Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Rugby

Reaction score
Not sure why my post was deleted or if it never posted, but I had mentioned how cool it was that a puppet I bought from Terry, Randolph the Red Nosed Monster, was on his main page of his new web site. :confused:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Your thread is still there.It is in the ask Travis thread.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
No-one Will Believe This...

If any of you have followed this thread, you may remember my post at the beginning. I bought my Gonzo from an online retailer called the Collector Zone. Upon close inspection I found a horrible thumb-sized mark on his nose and returned him to the Collector Zone...

After receiving a new one and being exceptionally happy I purchased another one - which was also flaw-free...

Last week someone posted a link to Forbidden Planet for cheap Muppet replicas. I immediately decided to by a further Animal and another Gonzo which arrived today...

Now heres the WEIRD bit...

I've just opened the box from Forbidden Plant only to be greeted with MY FIRST GONZO! The MR box has my handwriting on it to the return address, the edition number is the same and the bl**dy Gonzo has the mark in the same place! Remember, this is from a completely DIFFERENT retailer!

I'm officially freaked out:insatiable:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Well Reevz, that is very weird, but it may be a good result, Many were concerned about these being reduced, but it maybe that there just selling off the faulty or returned ones cheaply? How was Animal, were there any signs that he was a reject at some stage of his life?

Chris

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Just had a completely random thought...

Didn't Chucky mail himself back to kill the little Kid in Child's Play 3? What if thats what this Gonzjhgzkdf,ghkglvxzcnvbxjjnzd Ω hxcznk.zjnv.kz√*∆;j/ help njk;.zbjzxkljzvnxk.jg kfhg.....

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Just had a completely random thought...

Didn't Chucky mail himself back to kill the little Kid in Child's Play 3? What if thats what this Gonzjhgzkdf,ghkglvxzcnvbxjjnzd Ω hxcznk.zjnv.kz√*∆;j/ help njk;.zbjzxkljzvnxk.jg kfhg.....

Remember that what is wierd to us is normal to Gonzo, I wouldn't freak out too much it sound like these cheeper ones are shop soild or seconds.

Leanne
x

muppetperson

Reaction score
If they are seconds quality, they should be advertised as such, which apparently they arent, so that is grounds for a refund or return.

Spamton

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just to let you know,

You can now buy gonzo from a site called Dangerzone Collectables for £59.99 + Shipping.

Just got mine from there and i love him!

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
my searches are turning up nothing...anyone have pictures of a Gonzo replica in different clothes? The suit he's in looks a little too "Same as it ever was" for me for some reason. I would love to know if you can get kids' clothes and dress him in a different style. Animal looks great and Kermit should be naked, it's Gonzo's dressings that hold me back from wanting him more.

muppetguy

Reaction score
my searches are turning up nothing...anyone have pictures of a Gonzo replica in different clothes? The suit he's in looks a little too "Same as it ever was" for me for some reason. I would love to know if you can get kids' clothes and dress him in a different style. Animal looks great and Kermit should be naked, it's Gonzo's dressings that hold me back from wanting him more.
Yes, you can dress him in baby cloths. I did. I know somewhere in this Gonzo thread are pics of my Gonzo in other cloths. I'm not sure if you can find it in all these pages. If you can't I'll try to post them again here for you. My gonzo even has sneakers...LOL