What if Master Replicas made Fraggles?

RustyDog

Reaction score
What would you think if master replicas began to sell Fraggle rock replicas in antcipation for the movie? Or the 25th anniversary? Would you buy them? What do you think?
I would definatly buy them!:excited::coy:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well yes, I would definately make a very strong effort to buy at least one. The problem of the price means I probably wouldn't buy more than that, but I'd splurge for at least a little MR Fraggley goodness!
:excited:
:smirk:
:coy:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Definetly!

I remember as a child watching Fraggle Rock I always wanted Wembley! I got the UK Pedigree doll, but even at that young age it wasnt enough to just have a doll!

I believe Jim Henson always maintained that the patterns for 'The Muppets' would never be released. This of course changes with Disney owning them, but The Fraggles are still owned by Henson, I dont know how they feel on this now! Also, even if they were willing, would Master Replicas consider it?

All-in-all, I think there are to many issues for this to happen, but I would love it if it did.

Wembley, Gobo, Red, Mokey, Boober, Matt, Cantus, Sprocket and a couple of Doozers please!

Chris

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I think MR would do it; infact I think I've even seen mentions of it on here before. The patterns issue, on the other hand, I didn't know about. As for me, if Jim was against it, then so am I. Seeing as how the Henson family still own FR, I think they'll probably feel the same way. You never know though!
:smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
My logical side says 'no' my logical side says 'where is someone like me going to get $300 or more?' My fraggley side says I could dance for money and I'd better get one :stick_out_tongue:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow, having a Red would be pretty cool...boy I don't know if I would. I got Kermit, I don't know if I'd have room in my house for more than that!

Pork

Reaction score
I'd love to have a Boober MR. But price issue is always a problem. But, as Redsonga was saying, we'll just have to dance for the money.

RustyDog

Reaction score
I'd love to have a Boober MR. But price issue is always a problem. But, as Redsonga was saying, we'll just have to dance for the money.
dance and sing fraggle songs!:smirk::excited::coy:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I think it would a great idea but I'm not sure on how big the market would be. From what I gather, Kermit didn't sell as quickly as MR anticipated and I would expect the Fraggles not to be as popular.

Pork

Reaction score
Really, I would of thought Kermit would have sold very well. But yeah, I see what you mean about there not being a bigger market for the fraggles. Tis a pity.