Henson Company NY

dinoboy

Reaction score
The Spirit Of Jim Henson

I've heard something on tv once during a special documentry of Jim Henson and his Studios. Someone who works there claims that they saw Jim Henson walking down the hallway, even after he passed away.Was it his ghost or spirit?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well one of the ghost hunter shows did go to the Muppte Show theater once I think.

Off topic, but while I do think there's an afterlife and people who have passed away do still influence the world, I don't really think we can see them like that after they're gone.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Well one of the ghost hunter shows did go to the Muppte Show theater once I think.

Off topic, but while I do think there's an afterlife and people who have passed away do still influence the world, I don't really think we can see them like that after they're gone.
I do, and I know people who have including myself. Especially if that person has died in their house. I also believe the same is true with animals.

Skye

Reaction score
He seemed to be doing well. I think whatever medication he's on these days for his Parkinson's is much improved from a few years back. I remember seeing him on T.V. interviews in the past several years ago where he had slurred speech, etc. Now he just kind of shakes back and forth while he was sitting, but standing up and walking he seemed fine.

Here's a link to my pic with him if you're interested: http://www.flickr.com/photos/melissay1/2245146407/ And if you check out the rest of my pics there's one with me and his T.V. parents: Meredith Baxter and Michael Gross.
Awwwww. Sorry, off topic, lol: I missed this when it was first posted, but I just really want to say, you're so lucky to have met Michael J. Fox, Melissa! And that is such a great picture of you two. Thank you so much for sharing it! And thank you for sharing how Mike seemed to be doing. He is such a strong and inspirational guy. It's great to know his Parkinson's symptoms seem a bit better. I hope it stays that way... we want him around for a loooong time yet! :smile:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Awwwww. Sorry, off topic, lol: I missed this when it was first posted, but I just really want to say, you're so lucky to have met Michael J. Fox, Melissa! And that is such a great picture of you two. Thank you so much for sharing it! And thank you for sharing how Mike seemed to be doing. He is such a strong and inspirational guy. It's great to know his Parkinson's symptoms seem a bit better. I hope it stays that way... we want him around for a loooong time yet! :smile:
Thanks for the kind words, Skye. It was a very emotional thing for me to meet Michael J. Fox. It was a lifelong dream come true and I told him when I met him "You have no idea how much this means to me", and he squeezed my shoulder and said "Thank you".

Yes, I hope he's with us for many years to come. It's bad enough I lost my other favorite television star in recent years, the late, great Mr. John Ritter (who I've also been blessed to meet but my mom won't let me put that pic online because she's in it as well LOL)