Fraggle Rock Animated

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yep. The Internet is fast becoming the only way to get things.
Actually, there isn't a doubt in my mind that HIT would release them. maybe all we have to do is... well, ask.

Redsonga

Reaction score
wright a letter. Don't e-mail!
People actually write..on paper? ! ? What is this paper you speak of?:stick_out_tongue:
But I don't think letters are going to get us DVDs any faster..If I did I'd be writing them like nobodies business :3!

Drtooth

Reaction score
People actually write..on paper? ! ? What is this paper you speak of?:stick_out_tongue:
But I don't think letters are going to get us DVDs any faster..If I did I'd be writing them like nobodies business :3!
Considering letter writing campaings and the like GOT us Fraggle Rock on DVD period (thanks Warrick, where ever you are!), it wouldn't hurt. I'm sure they are considering, and need the extra push of consumer confidence.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Considering letter writing campaings and the like GOT us Fraggle Rock on DVD period (thanks Warrick, where ever you are!), it wouldn't hurt. I'm sure they are considering, and need the extra push of consumer confidence.
*hee* Well I have not been here that long so I never even heard about the letter writing...
I guess if more people wrote real letters in place of "signing" something on the internet we might get more shows on DVD :smile:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Letter writing is a GOOD thing...

Writing a letter, making a phone call and/or sending an e-mail can only help. It's been said a written letter sent through the mail is the equivalent of 10 phone calls or e-mails. It is very valuable, as HIT knows thought, time and effort went into it.

Any form of consumer correspondence to HIT is a positive. It is good for them to continue to hear directly from fans, and for them to stay abreast of what the fans want.

HIT has the rights to distribute not just DVDs, but consumer products in general for Fraggle Rock. If there's anything you want, they're the likely ones to ask.

HIT Entertainment
Attn: Consumer Relations (Fraggle Rock)
P.O. Box 9000
Allen, Texas 75013

1-866-405-7625

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I absolutely love the animated series, and I'd venture to say that they're on their way to DVD in the US sometime in the next year or so.