The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I keep watching the commercials on the DVR.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I was at the school library, and I thought I was getting the first two books of the Warriors series by Erin Hunter, but I accidentally got the first book of Warriors, and the second book of a different series. (Same author and same characters, just a different series.)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Oh, and also a week or two ago, I was opening a water bottle, and it was closed very tightly so I tried opening it and my fingers slid across the rough lid, leaving scratches on them. There wasn't any blood, but it still left marks. :stick_out_tongue:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
And on top of all that, I was playing Muppet Geography on here a week ago, and I spent about ten to twenty minutes trying to think of a Muppet whose name started with "K".

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Looking back on this, I can be such a major nerd sometimes. :wink:

How many other people do you know who can forget Kermit's name, get two books from different series thinking it was the same, and cause minor damage to their puppetry hand all in the same month or so?

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
In science class, we did an experiment with meal worms, and now we're watching them go through metamorphosis, and recently one of them became a beetle, and the teacher named it Ringo after one of the Beatles (that's not the stupid part, that's the cute part. Here's the stupid thing-) and I started humming "I Want to Hold Your Hand" later, now I have it stuck in my head.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I was at a craft store in the fabric section, and there was a furry leopard-print fabric, and I started singing this song. Thankfully, I don't think anybody heard me.

Also, in band class, I was searching everywhere for the reed for my clarinet, until I realized I left it soaking on my tongue. (How could I not feel or taste that?)