The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Ugh...we had a meeting in the school gym at the end of the day at school (Which was great, BTW :smile:) and my legs fell asleep. I ended up tripping and accidentally stepping on somebody's foot, then landing on somebody else's. :embarrassed: Then, after finally getting up, my friend Britt was pretty much the only thing keeping my from falling again for about a minute or so. :eek:

APRena

Reaction score
Cut myself on both sides of my mouth with a chip. Now it hurts when I open my mouth. Or talk. Or breathe. :frown:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Just spent about five minutes scratching something on my foot before realizing it's a freckle. :embarrassed:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Here's a tip if you're trying to make hot cocoa using soy milk in place of water: Don't. I just spent almost a whole minute trying to clean the liquid off the base of the microwave, and the result didn't look too appetizing. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, you kind of have to open the microwave door every once in a while before it starts to completely bubble over so you can let the air out.

I usually use milk instead of water in general, I think it makes the cocoa taste richer and creamier.

APRena

Reaction score
Yup, without milk it justs tastes like... what I imagine the river from the old Willy Wonka would taste like. (if you haven't seen the movie I can't help you. It's awesome, but the river is ew.) Don't know if the soy had anything to do with it, as for my daily dose of stupid pills:

Watching (new! So so glad they didn't cancel it, don't know if it's going to work with the new students but I don't care, we'll see...) Scrubs (where I get all my medical info), I JUST figured out that students practice on REAL corpses! Not like mannequins or anything, which is what I thought. But they eventually decay and get all dead-body-y, right? Icky. (I am not going to be a doctor. It involves vomit and dying. I'm not good with both of those things.)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yup, without milk it justs tastes like... what I imagine the river from the old Willy Wonka would taste like. (if you haven't seen the movie I can't help you. It's awesome, but the river is ew.) Don't know if the soy had anything to do with it, as for my daily dose of stupid pills:
I dunno, I thought the choco-river looked kind of tasty myself, but that's just me, lol.
Watching (new! So so glad they didn't cancel it, don't know if it's going to work with the new students but I don't care, we'll see...) Scrubs (where I get all my medical info), I JUST figured out that students practice on REAL corpses! Not like mannequins or anything, which is what I thought.
I knew that, but I learned that from M*A*S*H; I also learned that when they amputate body parts, they just buried them... of course, the hospital lacked a lot of equipment since it was a mobile army hospital, so I guess they really had no other way of disposing of them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My mom wanted to drag me to the store this evening, and I didn't feel like going through the whole production and what not, so I just went to the store in my jammies.

Of course, I had a coat on, so nobody knew the difference.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
We're going on a trip and I spent quite a few minutes trying to figure out if I'd be able to somehow fit Maggie in my backpack because of the way her arm rod would take up so much space, and then after a bunch of attempts I remembered that the rods were removable.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We're going on a trip and I spent quite a few minutes trying to figure out if I'd be able to somehow fit Maggie in my backpack because of the way her arm rod would take up so much space, and then after a bunch of attempts I remembered that the rods were removable.
Lol. You ought to get you one of those traveling cases that have the extendable handle and the wheels so it'd roll. That's what I use when I have to travel with Steve (otherwise, he just sits majestically in his puppet-sized chair), lol.