The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

muppet baby

Reaction score
Ok i have this Medicine that i take for high muscle tone , and i have to take it 4 times a day so i do not get so tired that all i want to do is stay in bed and sleep or watch tv i also hurt bad .

Well like a little kid i got really excited about my Birthday , having a small party at my church and then a family party at home , and also knowing that my mom and dad where geting me this great disney bedding set that i have wanted for 2 years LOL , ok well i forgot to take the noon dose of the tone med that i take so i got really tired and i had to take a nap LOL and i felt kind of bad , LOL and also i could not sleep last night because i was so excited LOL i hope this make sense LOL . It was really stupid to forget this medican because it really does make me feel like Crap if i forget it sigh only the 3rd time in 17 years that i have taken it .... will not do it again :smirk:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Michelle. I trust you are feeling well and truly better by this time naturally. :sympathy:
And sorry I missed your birthday.:embarrassed: Many Happy Returns. :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Thanks marty I am fceeling better thnks so much for the happy birthdays .

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
This was actually a month or so ago, but I was at this store looking at some Muppet stuff, and my mom and I were looking at something and she was saying something along the lines of, "So that one's Elmo, but who's the pink one? Zoe?" And then after about a minute or so, we noticed that on the packaging it clearly said Plaza Sesemo, (sp?) not Sesame Street. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I was looking at this Valentine's Day card today, and the front of it said in bold, colorful letters - "IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED AT SEEING TWO PEOPLE ENGAGING IN SEXUAL ACTS, DO NOT OPEN".

I opened the card, and inside is said, in plain, simple letters - "Happy Valentine's Day, you pervert!"

Kiki

Reaction score
So I was looking at this Valentine's Day card today, and the front of it said in bold, colorful letters - "IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED AT SEEING TWO PEOPLE ENGAGING IN SEXUAL ACTS, DO NOT OPEN".

I opened the card, and inside is said, in plain, simple letters - "Happy Valentine's Day, you pervert!"
Lol, I'm sorry, but... that's awesome. xP

Today after school I went to my nearby shopping centre. Whenever I go there -which is often- I almost always see somebody from my school. Today I had seen three girls in my year level already, and I *thought* I saw a forth one, she looked almost identical to a friend of mine. So I did my creepy tappity-tap-tap thing on her shoulder and I said hi. But *MY* kind of hi, which is like, "ohmygawdhiman!". xPP Yeah... um um... turned out it wasn't her. That it hasn't been the first time that that has happened, so I'm kinda used to it now, heh.

Nick22

Reaction score

Today after school I went to my nearby shopping centre. Whenever I go there -which is often- I almost always see somebody from my school. Today I had seen three girls in my year level already, and I *thought* I saw a forth one, she looked almost identical to a friend of mine. So I did my creepy tappity-tap-tap thing on her shoulder and I said hi. But *MY* kind of hi, which is like, "ohmygawdhiman!". xPP Yeah... um um... turned out it wasn't her. That it hasn't been the first time that that has happened, so I'm kinda used to it now, heh.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :big_grin:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I dozed off in Asian Lit today. Hey, the room was dark, 'cause we were watching a film strip about ancient Iranian civilization!

Kiki

Reaction score
Got my finger nail stuck in the zip of my back. -_- It's a really dodgy zip, and all of a sudden my nail couldn't get out! xP Could have something to do with the fact that I'm growing my nails...

...still retarded.

Kiki

Reaction score
Um, um, called old psychology teacher Mr. Tennent (because he looks like David Tennent :embarrassed:), instead of his actual name Mr. Kelly.