The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Being a guy I wouldn't know about that, but I wouldn't think it'd make THAT much noise (based on your description). Unless it was velcro, maybe... I don't know. :confused:

Okay, here's what I did that was stupid today... I just made a trivial response to something I don't know anything about, lol.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Being a guy I wouldn't know about that, but I wouldn't think it'd make THAT much noise (based on your description). Unless it was velcro, maybe... I don't know. :confused:

Okay, here's what I did that was stupid today... I just made a trivial response to something I don't know anything about, lol.
Haha, not velcro, but there was a semi-loud snapping sound (but it wasn't broken, which was weird). And my body language gave me away a bit.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Haha that reminds me of when I was in ballet as an eleven year-old... the girls would stand behind each other at the barre and yank on one anothers' bra straps, letting them snap against our backs and occasionally leaving small welts lol :embarrassed:

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Once, me and a few others were eating chips, and someone sad the phrase "A chip on your shoulder." I looked over at the person he was saying it to and tried to find the "chip." :stick_out_tongue:

Puckrox

Reaction score
Once, me and a few others were eating chips, and someone sad the phrase "A chip on your shoulder." I looked over at the person he was saying it to and tried to find the "chip." :stick_out_tongue:
Heheh! That's quite silly! :insatiable:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Basically, I was looking through some OOOOLD posts and threads around here as of late, and all I have to say is this... how in the world did you guys put up with me all these years?

Seriously, I was a nutjob back in the day, I can see how I made so many enemies with that over-obsession I had for Kathy Greenwood back then, and on top of that, I was just plain annoying... yet you all put up with me... how did you guys put up with me like that?

:eek:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
So...it took me since the set came out to realize that The Powerpuff Girls Rule is on the complete series set. *facepalm* Hey, in my defense, I dont watch the 6th season that much

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Basically, I was looking through some OOOOLD posts and threads around here as of late, and all I have to say is this... how in the world did you guys put up with me all these years?

Seriously, I was a nutjob back in the day, I can see how I made so many enemies with that over-obsession I had for Kathy Greenwood back then, and on top of that, I was just plain annoying... yet you all put up with me... how did you guys put up with me like that?

Hahaha it seems our Snowthy is growing up... all I can say is we put up with you because we love you. And because some of us *points at self* had our own obsessions we could be annoying aboout.

Of course, you were a bit less cynical back then (no offense meant, just sayin) :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hahaha it seems our Snowthy is growing up...
SIDNEY FREEDMAN: Seems like just this morning, he was a little girl in Mary Janes.

:stick_out_tongue:

Beakums said:
all I can say is we put up with you because we love you.
Ah yes, and I love you guys too. *Glomps Beakie*

Major Winchester said:
Of course, you were a bit less cynical back then (no offense meant, just sayin) :wink:
Gee, I've become Sergeant J.J. Snowthton. :attitude:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I keep forgetting to post this...

So, the day before yesterday, I made a quick stop at the store, to pick a few littles things, and I needed to get some personal care items (deodorant, razors, that sort of thing)... so I head down the aisle, and there's a couple of women down the aisle, both giving me weird looks like what in the world's up with this guy... then as I'm approaching the middle of the aisle, I realize why: I was in the hygiene section alright, but I took a wrong turn, and accidentally went down the FEMININE hygiene aisle.

:embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: