Little Muppet Monsters is on Youtube

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I was just watching the Animal sports cartoon again. I love Richard Hunt's narration, it's reminiscent of the old Goofy athlete shorts. And Animal's cartoon face is pretty cute. What's weird is seeing the legs. Obviously the Henson crew generally concentrated more on facial expressions than the lower half of the puppets (which is totally fine). But then when they attempt to show them walking (puppet or cartoon) it tends to look weird!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think that was the best segment. It was a little like Goofy, but unlike the Goofy segments, Animal seemed to be unwavered by whatever happened. Like he doesn't mind getting hurt. A lot of the comedy from the Goofy shorts results from Goofy's injury (like No Smoking for example).

Plus, I really love how Richard's voice was very much like his muppet monster, gravely type voices. It gives it a real pop.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It was a little like Goofy, but unlike the Goofy segments, Animal seemed to be unwavered by whatever happened. Like he doesn't mind getting hurt....Plus, I really love how Richard's voice was very much like his muppet monster, gravely type voices. It gives it a real pop.
Yup, that was the extra Muppet twist. :wink: