What TV shows are you currently watching?

Quesal

Reaction score
Well I guess it's not technically a TV show, but I'm watching Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest on USA Network on TV

Nick22

Reaction score
dancing with the stars just ended. now i'm watching the sneak peek episode of find my family. it's pretty good, actually.

APRena

Reaction score
The John and Kate plus 8 series finale. THANK GOD!
Pshhht. That's only the last episode *technically* entitled JON AND Kate Plus 8. "Kate Plus 8" will resume filming in August. :attitude: Well, that's better. Give the kids some time to go to school and hopefully deal with this in private, instead of going on 500 field trips a year.

unclematt

Reaction score
TLC has cancelled the series for god because Jon will no longer allow the kids to be on TV. The idea for Kate Plus 8 has been nixed.

Nick22

Reaction score
TLC has cancelled the series for god because Jon will no longer allow the kids to be on TV. The idea for Kate Plus 8 has been nixed.
good. those kids have been growing up behind the camera. i would never want that. thank God my parents aren't famous, and didn't have seven million children. :smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
I used to love reality shows but it is stuff like this that really turn me off to it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Last night i watched the third to the last episode of Monk. The last two episodes airing next month. The last and final season. Gonna miss that show.

I've been watching alot of; How I Meet Your Mother, Accidentaly on Purpose, Two and A Half Men and The Big Bang Theory. Love them all. My friend got me into these shows expect for Accidentaly on Purpose because that one came later on. But he doesn't hardly watch them only for Wrestling.