The Videogame Thread

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting a dreamcast. What games should I get other from the obvious (Seaman and Jet Grind). P.S. Don't tell me Sonic Adventure. I hate it! If it's like the second one. :grouchy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Number #10 sounds iffy to me, because in the NES TMNT games, you couldn't even JUMP over small gaps in order to advance in the game! You just walked right over said gaps and had no real range with ANY turtle except Don, due to his bow's length!
The second 2 were much better than the first. The first was almost unbeatable, especially due to the jumps in the sewer level. That was just rediculous. If you missed by just a little, you had to do the entire thing over again. It was such a poorly made game, too. Giving them the same play as the arcade games was a breakthrough. Maybe reptitive, but still fun to play, and not a frustraiting nightmare to get past the third level.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting a dreamcast. What games should I get other from the obvious (Seaman and Jet Grind). P.S. Don't tell me Sonic Adventure. I hate it! If it's like the second one. :grouchy:
Lot's of good games for that system. I like "Space Channel Five" myself.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Number #10 sounds iffy to me, because in the NES TMNT games, you couldn't even JUMP over small gaps in order to advance in the game! You just walked right over said gaps and had no real range with ANY turtle except Don, due to his bow's length!
Agreed, I think I added it more for nostagia purposes, but after seeing SgtFloyd's list, I'm going to put Rampage for my 10 spot and change my list's ten and nine spots:
My top ten... of the moment:

10. Rampage (NES)
9. Medal of Honor (Playstation)
8. Street Fighter Alpha 3 (Playstation)
7. Super Mario Brothers (NES)
6. Jet Grind Radio (Dreamcast)
5. Grand Theft Auto Vice City (PS2)
4. Super Mario World (Super NES)
3. 007: Goldeneye (Nintendo 64)
2. Lode Runner (NES)
1. Grand Theft Auto III (PS2)
Soul Reaver had really good and tight game play (lots of different moves too) and a unique story, plus it had great atmosphere.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
I'm getting the fourth of the series! And I'm thinking of getting the second too...

Pork

Reaction score
Ok, who else has played the Atari 2600 game KaBoom? Fun game, very addictive.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
KABOOOOOOOOM! I like kaboom. its on my atari game for ps2, lol

I like Dolphin too...

and speaking of dolphons, anyone ever play echo? I had one of them where you were going through this tube or something and this giant jellyfish thing grabbed you and threw you back down to the bottom. It scared me. I was like 4 or 5 or 6 or something. Echo is a freaky game, for a dolphon game, its kinda dark, from what I very very very vaguly remember