The Videogame Thread

bazooka_beak

Reaction score

I was also of the arcade/pinball generation, preferably Atari games.

I definitely remember arcades. A roller rink my family went to a lot had so many cool games - Ninja Turtles, Pac-Man, etc. I didn't play them a whole lot but I'd watch other kids :smile:

Pork

Reaction score
I never tried Kings Quest or Space Quest. My aunt gave me her old games, those are among them, but my computer is too super fast to play them.
You'll have to run them through DOSbox.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow I'm such a dork! I'm falling in love with some classic PS2 games all over again. I'm almost done with Final Fantisy X and I just started Resident Evil Code Veronica. I'm also going to be starting soon Kingdom Hearts again. I'm finding myself falling back into a thing where i will stay up to the wee hours of the morning playing games, to avoid thinking about my personal life, and problems. Well it could be worse i could be doing drugs to do that.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
After years of knowing that I was stuck at Tube of Medusa, I have finally got the genesis collection and have Beaten Ecco 2, along with Ecco and Ecco Jr (although thats not exaclty a huge accomplishment)

But lets just say, now I can really appreciate how great Ecco really is. Although I still jump at points of ecco 1

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I've recently created a mission for myself - I'm going to find and buy a Nintendo, Super Nintendo, N64, or Sega. My parents sold my NES and SNES and I want them back :frown: Also, I have the retro itch.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
If you have a PS2 or PSP then you can always buy the Sega Genasis Collection... :halo:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I found some video game emulators for the computer that are pretty cool. I found ones for Sega, NES, SNES, Gameboy, and N64.