The Videogame Thread

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
There's still a number of Ms. Pac-Man and Galaga arcade games at bowling alleys and roller skating rinks (those the latter of those are hard to find too!). Those are probably my top 2 1980s games to play at the arcades right there anyway.
(Though it'd be great to find the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade games, X-Men, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, and some classic Street Fighter.):smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
That Brutal Legend game looks cool. Too bad I dont have a ps3 or 360 :/

muppets2

Reaction score
i just got beatles rockbad really cool ( i can even use my 360 guitar)

Drtooth

Reaction score
There's still a number of Ms. Pac-Man and Galaga arcade games at bowling alleys and roller skating rinks (those the latter of those are hard to find too!). Those are probably my top 2 1980s games to play at the arcades right there anyway.
Yeah... you'll occasionally see a Arcade machine here and there... and they really frown on people going to bowling alleys to play the arcade games (unless they're an amusement center... but I'm talking straightforward bowling alleys)... I once found a Simpsons arcade machine at a Burger King. It was never turned on, and I think it was because of aforementioned riff raff... and they got rid of it quite quickly.

Really... that Simpsons game made me wish that Konami got the home video game license for the Simpsons. I HATED Acclaim's Simpsons games. Awkward controls... meaningless repetitive missions. I just want a good ol' beat'em up.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I just got Okami. Awsome game based on japanese mythology. You play as this wolf who is a god and you can "draw" on the environmet to manipulate it.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Here's a game that I'm hooked on for Nintendo DS: Dragon Quest IX. Anyone else a fan of this game?

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I Just got Sonic Classic Collection for The DS as well as Mario Kart DS! I tell you, I enjoy playing them!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yeah... you'll occasionally see a Arcade machine here and there... and they really frown on people going to bowling alleys to play the arcade games (unless they're an amusement center... but I'm talking straightforward bowling alleys)... I once found a Simpsons arcade machine at a Burger King. It was never turned on, and I think it was because of aforementioned riff raff... and they got rid of it quite quickly.

Really... that Simpsons game made me wish that Konami got the home video game license for the Simpsons. I HATED Acclaim's Simpsons games. Awkward controls... meaningless repetitive missions. I just want a good ol' beat'em up.
Does anyone know the name of that three player game that was an arcade one with a warrior, some random girl fighter wearing less than nothing, and a dwarf? Maybe there were even two dwarfs? It was suppose to get the players to work together but most of the time I would play alone controlling each of them in a row:insatiable:....

Drtooth

Reaction score
I actually knew it until you asked, but after just looking up a list of randome game names for Nintendo, I can safely say

Gauntlet

I actually played that in one of those (overpriced, by the way) Arcade Classics machines a month ago. Now that I think about it, no wonder I couldn't remember the name fully until I saw it... I though it had the word "dungeon" in it.

Redsonga

Reaction score
There was also one just like it that had just four.. vikings I want to say? They each could only do one thing...
And yes, both games eat money like candy :frown: