Redsonga's Fanfic Ideas

Redsonga

Reaction score
Oh, well, I'm not looking to be realistic or anything, my idea is more on the side of Doc Hopper than Nicky Holiday (as much as I fangirl him), as it suits Fraggle Rock better IMHO...
I guess the idea has been done many times and would not be that weird after all :3.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... WhiteRabbit used the character of Trent Bitterman, brother to Rachael Bitterman in her story. And Lisa/Toga created a character named Lloyd Gault who is himself on the moral shade of Doc Hopper, though Doc properly appeared in her second story titled Chasing Robin. You can find all this and more by clicking on the links in the FanFic Library Index thread at the top of the FanFic & FanArt section. Hope this helps.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's a good plausible idea. As for me I gotta get back to my haunters, or counting characters. Some are my own creation, others are from various sources, and another are classic Muppets turned into monsters like Beaker as the Invisible Man or one that I've yet to get to—Lew Zealand as Jack the Ripper.

Take care and I look forward to your stories even if I've fallen behind with the reading. *Hugs. :super:

Redsonga

Reaction score
*hugs*
At least if the real movies and SS aren't quite what we like there is always fanfic writing :big_grin:!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Too true.
You can say more you know :smile:. I enjoy a good reader to writer talk about my ideas or if you have any questions..that is part of the reason I made this topic:smile::excited:

I've been thinking of writing a Linda and Barkley story about their moving to SS for some time now, but I will have to do some research ( a lot) first...

Redsonga

Reaction score
Good point. Honestly, I feel that most of your ideas have been nothing short of brillant.
*lol* Most? Gee, I hope the others weren't too awful:embarrassed: *is her own worst critic*
Although, I've pretty much given up on writing the main muppets..they aren't really my thing :stick_out_tongue:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I am thinking of posting my Elder Clan short stories and Fraggle Babies in the same topic since I don't think ether of them will be too long...Would that be okay or is too confusing and better to put them in two different topics? :\

Redsonga

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested if I wrote a short crossover between Fraggle Rock and Johnny and the Sprites? I can't help but see how well they would fit together but I'm not sure if anyone is a fan of both like me :3

Redsonga

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind, considering that I see the sprites on the same wavelength as the fraggles, although I obviously lean further on the fraggle side, as Johnny and the Sprites (haven't seen it) may actually be written to talk down to audiences, unlike FR.
I kind of is but then I think a crossover with FR might fix a lot of that :excited: