Angelina Jolie In Talks to Star in New Muppet Film

Beauregard

Reaction score
*note to Prawn: Add 'Angelina Crush Dependability List' to topics to be disgussed at next meeting*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*note to Prawn: Add 'Angelina Crush Dependability List' to topics to be disgussed at next meeting*
Oh! Right chief! Thanks for the update!

Erm... but yeah, I think Angie would be good in a good cameo... which is basically what most everyone has agreed on.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I am NOT a fan of either Brad or Angelina. They seem really fake to me. And I think bringing stars that "big" into a Muppet movie will just take away from the Muppets. Instead of "Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy star in: "blank"," it will become Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie star in the new Muppet movie. Besides, I don't think Miss Piggy will stand having the spotlight stolen by Angelina, and she certainly wouldn't appreciate her's and Kermit's relationship being knocked out of the media by Brangelina. :wink: Those are just my thoughts.
ok yes i have to agree with a few points here yes brad and angie sometimes do look a bit fake and seem to be " puting " themselves in the spotlight a little bit to much .

One thing if they end up in the movie that to have miss piggy and and Angelina in there having some kind of fight haha just kidding .
They also might take away from the muppets , other stars might not but who knows anyway i am glad that angi is a fan of the muppets anyway that is cool

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
I don't think these stars are going to be "stars" in the move, my guess is we're going back to big names as cameos as the early great Muppet movies did - and how Jason has mentioned he wants to go back to - the early Muppets in their heyday.

My other thought is that if you want this movie to be really big and get the Muppets back to where they were, you need big stars (in cameo roles) to help the first movie. The Muppets aren't nearly as big anymore, they need help for the mainstream audience to want to see it.