Sesame relations: What you have in common with the Sesame franchise.

Beakerballistic

Reaction score
Hi guys! I just thought I would start a new thread about what you have in common with Sesame. Like, if you know any muppeteers (or knew). Starting off, I have alot in common with Jim Henson's lovable street. In the past, my father has met the one and only Jim Henson before he died. I thought this was pretty exciting. They were walking on freezing cold New York streets. The only words Jim said to him were, "You look pretty cold." We also know Joey Mazzarino. My father works on Broadway, so he has contact with Joey's wife, who plays in the play Xanudu. Joey is the puppeteer who plays the puppets Papa bear, the giant elephant in a tutu, and some others. What do you have in common?:smile:

zns

Reaction score
I met Marty Robinson at a 2007 POA festival in St. Paul Minn. and we both share emails together. I visited him on the set of Sesame Street two months ago for the last day of taping and also interacted with Caroll Spinny :smile:wisdom: and :grouchy:) and Leslie Carrara (Abby Cadabby). Jerry Nelson was also there. He smiled at me and said hello when we passed by each other, but we didn't get to exchange conversation. I also saw David Rudman and Pam Arciero, but didn't get to talk to them either. Anyway, Marty said if I ever wanted to talk about a carrer in puppetry (maybe even with the Muppets) I could keep in touch with him.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi guys! I just thought I would start a new thread about what you have in common with Sesame. Like, if you know any muppeteers (or knew). Starting off, I have alot in common with Jim Henson's lovable street. In the past, my father has met the one and only Jim Henson before he died. I thought this was pretty exciting. They were walking on freezing cold New York streets. The only words Jim said to him were, "You look pretty cold." We also know Joey Mazzarino. My father works on Broadway, so he has contact with Joey's wife, who plays in the play Xanudu. Joey is the puppeteer who plays the puppets Papa bear, the giant elephant in a tutu, and some others. What do you have in common?:smile:
Wow! That so cool that your father met Jim Henson! Also very cool that You know Mr. Maazzarino, too!

ISNorden

Reaction score
I've corresponded with a few people who appeared on the show as kids, but that's as personal as my ties with Sesame Street get. Sorry! :-(