What are the lamest, Dullest, and Worst Non-Muppet segments?

mr3urious

Reaction score

muppets2

Reaction score
yea traction jackson was horrible and lame at the same time:frown::stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Am I the only one that thought Traction Jackson was alright? I mean, he actually had some sort of personality, and they addressed the fact he was in a wheel chair without the same kid gloves as they did with that actual human character years ago. Plus, I really liked that dog.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
How about those scenes with the dogs, but a human would be doing their hands, and they speak in dull, boring voices? I once watched a whole movie like that (The Hardly Boys in Hardly Gold or something like that) and it was long and boring and a total waste of money, brains, and time. :sleep::boo:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Anyway, the one I liked the least? I'd have to pick James Earl Jones doing the alphabet. Don't get me wrong, Mr. Jones is a terrific actor, but that segment just goes on too long.
I agree with you about James Earl Jones doing the alphabet.On the one hand it takes a long time.But on the other hand,possibly he says it for a long time for the letters to sink into the kids' heads.
Also while we're on the subject of JEJ doing things on Sesame Street,what was the deal with him saying numbers 1-10 & suddenly ducking out of the way after 10? It looked like he was avoiding getting hit by something. (The Count's thunder & lightning perhaps?:batty: ) All kidding aside I'm sure that kids got creeped out about that.

APRena

Reaction score
I think there's a song/clip with different kinds of vegetables flying around and spinning on a purple background or something... weird. All the Healthy Food stuff is getting to be a little much, in my opinion. :smirk: "I Eat the Colors of the Rainbow" is particularly irritating, maybe it's the kids' voice?

Oh and as a kid, those dogs in clothes with human hands used to scare the heck out of me, now I just think they're horrible. They don't teach anything, and they're not funny.

Drtooth

Reaction score
How about those scenes with the dogs, but a human would be doing their hands, and they speak in dull, boring voices? I once watched a whole movie like that (The Hardly Boys in Hardly Gold or something like that) and it was long and boring and a total waste of money, brains, and time. :sleep::boo:

Ah, the William Wegman segments? To fully appreciate those, I guess you have to be a fan of his work. I saw a bunch of his old experimental videos years and years ago... and lemme tell you... they really give you an appreciation of what he's doing there... that, and you'll know that he's totally weird.

All the Healthy Food stuff is getting to be a little much, in my opinion.
I still say the Healthy Food stuff was their PR department trying to save face for the whole Corporate McDonald's Sponsorship stuff... They would NOT have to drill that stuff into kids' heads that hard otherwise...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Bump

Because of similar thread....

Seriously... Mr. Clock stinks and Hey Cow suuuuuucks