The wait for Spring 2009 starts here

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm not certain what all the Master Replicas' license covers, but we know it includes Muppet posers and figurines. I believe Palisades lost their license renewal (even before folding) because Disney was still trying to figure out what to do with the Muppets and they hadn't inked the initial figure deal. I think they'd renew MR's current license upon request (and a chunk of cash).

This is such a new idea that I don't believe anyone has had quite a license such as this one. I can't imagine another company doing this or doing it right if they snagged the opportunity.

The figurine license is another deal entirely. I don't know if they share that opportunity with other companies. I have to admit to not understanding the current Mayhem set. It would be nice to see more dynamic and fluid poses that we haven't seen before or are impossible to replicate with the existing action figures. It just seems like a step down for me when I was expecting them to look like MR's cool Disney stuff.

Nonetheless, a successful run would justify a license renewal for this unique product that Disney would likely back.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I plan on responding to this thread but I have to go away for the weekend. So I'll be back on Monday and I'll do this then.

Take care all and have fun,

Terry Angus

http://www.anguspuppets.com

goodrastus

Reaction score
Personally, my partner will not allow me to display my posers in our apartment so they are still in their boxes untouched. If MR were to make a Robin poser I would be able to buy two. One to keep mint in its box and one to display. I'm sure I could get away with one small Muppet somewhere in the house.:crazy: quote]

Poor you Shane! I have a new apartment with my Muppet stuff in the study so the rest of the place is free from it. At least one Melbourne apartment has Muppety goodness on show! I vote for Robin just to help you out! :wink:

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Guys, first I apologize for posting this here and not in a new thread or catagory but getting to know you all by name OWE, Butchcat ElecticMayhem, frogboy, muppetperson, ignohippo etc. I wanted to let you guys know that my grandmother passed away this mornign at 7am, just a few months shy of 72. Thank you to terry and Master replicas for providing me the feeling that someone is with me. I've had people calling all day wellwishing and I'm trying to look at death as Jim did about his own. So to Terry and Master Replicas I thank you for giving me this.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/Heartoutofhell/cid__media1.jpg

I don't feel so alone anymore.

Kevin

k.knight@snet.net

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Guys, first I apologize for posting this here and not in a new thread or catagory but getting to know you all by name OWE, Butchcat ElecticMayhem, frogboy, muppetperson, ignohippo etc. I wanted to let you guys know that my grandmother passed away this mornign at 7am, just a few months shy of 72. Thank you to terry and Master replicas for providing me the feeling that someone is with me. I've had people calling all day wellwishing and I'm trying to look at death as Jim did about his own. So to Terry and Master Replicas I thank you for giving me this.

Kevin

k.knight@snet.net
So sorry to hear of your loss Kevin. But she is now at home, and at peace. Remember that death is not a loss, but it is a transition to a better peaceful place, and once again you will see her in the next life. She has not left you, she is still in your heart! :sympathy:

muppetperson

Reaction score

Kevin

k.knight@snet.net
Sorry to hear of your Grandmother's passing.Death is a sad time, but hang in there and eventually the pain will go.Perhaps try and do something to keep yourself occupied-go for walks or join some club or take up a hobby.And please tell Kermit to stop drinking!

muppetguy

Reaction score

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Kevin.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I think I would like to see Robin made. I would definitely buy him, especially since he'd be a little cheaper to buy. I haven't been able to afford any of these yet, so a Robin would kind of be in my price range.

My wish is to at least get Kermit, Fozzie and Gonzo, though. Maybe someday.