Ask Ken at Palisades

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Luke said:
I agree, i've always thought the figure snout was huge for Piggy. You know what they say about girls with big snouts ...
they smell?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sweetums will be released as a retail exclusive in 2004. When or where we don't know yet.

MuppetVision

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Sweetums will be released as a retail exclusive in 2004. When or where we don't know yet.

Retain meaning store or convention? Or is that what you don't know? :big_grin:

WiGgY

Reaction score
retail means store as in retail store. A convention exclusive would be called...a convention exclusive.

MuppetVision

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
retail means store as in retail store. A convention exclusive would be called...a convention exclusive.

lol...sorry...I'm a little slow. Cool...I really want Sweetums. Is Gorgan Heap to random of a muppet to be made? :big_grin:

also: Does Paliside have the rights to the newest Muppet Christmas Movie (the name slipped my mind) Were They did the "moulin Scrooge" They would be awesome characters. :big_grin:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I don't see why Gorgan Heap couldn't be made. He's big, but not too big. He'd at least make it as a possible PVC.

I don't think Palisades has the license to A Very Merry Muppet Christmas, but I believe they could do figures if they wanted to if they got special permission. Though, Scrooge Sam from the deleted scenes was nixed by Ken I think. But, with all the figures to do from the 6 movies, 2 TV shows, and the possibilty of figures from the next TV movie I doubt we'll see AVMMC figures anytime soon.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Random as I wanna be...

Just resetting up my Muppets for hte new year and noticed something that I previously noticed, but now I have "met" Ken and know he replies from time to time... So here's the query- Why is Crash Helmet Gonzo's crash helmet glued to his head??? I ruined (or nearly so) mine trying to make it "come-offy" so that I could maybe put it on someone else... don't know why right now, I just did. A little glue later andit's back to normal. more or less... Any reason in particular for this one-time hat sticky-onny??? Just curious...

WiGgY

Reaction score
Probably for a few reasons. One might have something to do with that feather duster hair he Gonzo has. It would make putting a helmet on very difficult because the helmet wouldn't sit flush with the head. To solve that, it was glued on. Also, it gives people a reaon to buy regular series 2 Gonzo. If you want a Gonzo without a helmet, you have to buy the regular one.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't know if Ken Lilly is still lurking around here, but I recall that it was once said that Mahna Mahan wasn't included in the contract at one point, then he was eventually allowed and made as a PVC. So what I'm asking, if you are reading this Ken, is how you knew he wasn't included. Was there a big list of what characters from The Muppet Show were allowed in the contract? it is a bit surprising that the robot rabbit who came with Bunsen would have been allowed but not Mahna Mahna (the rabbit was more obscure; I had never been aware of that character until I heard it was going to be released with the Bunsen action figure).