Eureeka's Castle

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ah, one of the many shows, right up there with Danger Mouse and Count Duckula that I never saw regularly due to not having cable. I want to say I've seen an episode, but my recallection is too fuzzy to really conjure up any visions.

I do remember seeing Pinwheel several times. Too young to remember it, but I saw it multiple times at different friends' houses.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
PinWheel was the precursor to Nickelodeon, was it not? As such, this show was airing after Nick already made the transition.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I remember Pinwheel! I used to watch it everyday and noe it just creeps me out! Very good show!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But back to the castle show, Eureeka and Batley were my favorite characters, although the twin brother & sister creatures often reminded me of Philo and Gunge, given that they often said the same thing together.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
although the twin brother & sister creatures often reminded me of Philo and Gunge, given that they often said the same thing together.
The mote twins, huh! You know? Now that you mention it. I've never really put two and two together before with this.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It's interesting to see things in something you didn't intend to see.

Snowball

Reaction score
Eureeka's Castle had to be my favorite children's show from my childhood. I remember watching it, along with Muppet Babies, Sesame Street, Little Bear, The Busy World of Richard Scarry, Blues Clues(Before the days of Joe; before Salt and Pepper had Paprika; before Periwinkle came along,) as well as Classic Nickelodeon(Rugrats, Ren & Stimpy, Angry Beavers, Doug.)

Anyway, what I remember the most about Eureeka's Castle was the theme song; 'Picnic Time!' Also the castle music box(Last year, in sculpture class, I made a castle music box, and even put the words 'Eureka's Castle' on it. It wasn't a mistake that I left out an e. I wanted it that way, so even though it's like 'Eureeka's Castle,' it's not.) And I think my favorite character have always been those little twins(Though I've forgotten their names.)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Eureeka's Castle had to be my favorite children's show from my childhood. I remember watching it, along with Muppet Babies, Sesame Street, Little Bear, The Busy World of Richard Scarry, Blues Clues(Before the days of Joe; before Salt and Pepper had Paprika; before Periwinkle came along,) as well as Classic Nickelodeon(Rugrats, Ren & Stimpy, Angry Beavers, Doug.)

Anyway, what I remember the most about Eureeka's Castle was the theme song; 'Picnic Time!' Also the castle music box(Last year, in sculpture class, I made a castle music box, and even put the words 'Eureka's Castle' on it. It wasn't a mistake that I left out an e. I wanted it that way, so even though it's like 'Eureeka's Castle,' it's not.) And I think my favorite character have always been those little twins(Though I've forgotten their names.)
From memory I believe their names were Bob and Quagmire. I live Picnic time at the ending. And I have to say that I love that busy world of Richard Scary as well! I love Busy town and the book series it's based after.

Xerus

Reaction score
From memory I believe their names were Bob and Quagmire. I live Picnic time at the ending. And I have to say that I love that busy world of Richard Scary as well! I love Busy town and the book series it's based after.
Actually, the Moat Twins were named Bogge and Quagmire.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Actually, the Moat Twins were named Bogge and Quagmire.
That's right it's Bogge. You understand how I could get the two names mixed up don't cha', heh-heh!:big_grin: :embarrassed: I was so close... *Puts head down in face*

My apologies to Snowball.