Eureeka's Castle

Xerus

Reaction score
No need to apologize, Ilikemuppets. I'm glad you and Xerus remembered, because I was looking everywhere for their names. Thank you, both of you.
Your welcome. :smile: I remember an episode where Eureeka taught Bogge how to spell his name by a song.

"B-O-G-G-E, and Bogge was his name-O!"

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Your welcome. :smile: I remember an episode where Eureeka taught Bogge how to spell his name by a song.

Nice, quirky little Bingo-esque song.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I was watching an old tape last night, and didn't realize I had a few seconds of Eureeka's Castle on there. It was just a bunch of clay worms, though. I didn't see the other characters :frown:
You mean the Slerms or how ever you spell it.

I remember that!:smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
This is a show I that I would love to see have a DVD release, I would totally buy it.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
You aren't the only one who would! Do they just think fans of the sow don't want to buy stuff or something?:confused: :stick_out_tongue:
Well, it was one of the shows that aired in the early 90's. Recall that Hollywood hasn't finished picking through the 80's--and the previous decades--yet (to find something it can mooch off of)!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, it was one of the shows that aired in the early 90's. Recall that Hollywood hasn't finished picking through the 80's--and the previous decades--yet (to find something it can mooch off of)!
Well, it's from 89-95. So technically it's from the 80's.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
But it cam out before then. I was watching it back in 89 and so were a lot of other people.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I know, but it picked up a wider audience by the 90's.