Eureeka's Castle

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Which would probably mean people continued to see it. Otherwise, its popularity would've waned.
Well that is continue, but I don't know it that is increase, but it may have increased. I don't know why they canceled it if it was so popular?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well that is continue, but I don't know it that is increase, but it may have increased. I don't know why they canceled it if it was so popular?
A change in management, along with a belief in the "out with the old & in with the new" adage, probably aided in its cancellation (the same occured with Sonic [SatAM], TT, and JL/JLU).

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
A change in management, along with a belief in the "out with the old & in with the new" adage, probably aided in its cancellation (the same occured with Sonic [SatAM], TT, and JL/JLU).
I think you're right. That is what happened to Nickelodeon in 1996 I believe!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I think you're right. That is what happened to Nickelodeon in 1996 I believe!
And soon after, Disney kicked all its quality toons to the curb in favor of a flavor-of-the-week list of poor sitcoms, Elmo took the helm over on Sesame Street, Spongebob soaked up what was left of Nick, The CW was formed after shoddy UPN and what was left of The WB! merged, etc.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
And soon after, Disney kicked all its quality toons to the curb in favor of a flavor-of-the-week list of poor sitcoms, Elmo took the helm over on Sesame Street, Spongebob soaked up what was left of Nick, The CW was formed after shoddy UPN and what was left of The WB! merged, etc.
Well, it didn't all happen over night.