Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
oh my god, yes! this ****** me off alot! Everybody keeps saying it's because of the profit, but I read somewhere (I can't remember now) that it's because of the writer's strike. Whatever the real reason is, it SUX!
Something happen to the HP franchise?

Redsonga

Reaction score
oh my god, yes! this ****** me off alot! Everybody keeps saying it's because of the profit, but I read somewhere (I can't remember now) that it's because of the writer's strike. Whatever the real reason is, it SUX!
I thought it was already made and the strike was over a long time ago :sympathy:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ Actually, I believe the reason was because next summer is really bare (because of the writer's strike) for blockbusters, and they wanted to get more profit due to scant competition. A lot of fans are furious about this. I'm not really a HP fan anymore, but I still know their pain.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
^ Actually, I believe the reason was because next summer is really bare (because of the writer's strike) for blockbusters, and they wanted to get more profit due to scant competition. A lot of fans are furious about this. I'm not really a HP fan anymore, but I still know their pain.
I know the completist in me is upset if the film is pushed back (after I got films 1-5).

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Has anybody boughten from DVD Empire (the site with the Fraggle Rock Complete Series Boxset for pre-order) in the past?

I want to pre-order it ASAP, but would much prefer to do so through Amazon. Unfortunately, they don't have a listing for it as of yet (I have written them to see if they know if one shall be forthcoming soon).

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone on here has had any experience (good or bad) with DVD Empire...

Redsonga

Reaction score
Has anybody boughten from DVD Empire (the site with the Fraggle Rock Complete Series Boxset for pre-order) in the past?

I want to pre-order it ASAP, but would much prefer to do so through Amazon. Unfortunately, they don't have a listing for it as of yet (I have written them to see if they know if one shall be forthcoming soon).

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone on here has had any experience (good or bad) with DVD Empire...
I've bought DVDs from them before, they are very good and have a lot of rare movies:excited:

Status
Not open for further replies.