Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse?

• I loved Studio DC.

Votes: 40 28.8%
  • Studio DC was good.

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • Studio DC was just so-so.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • I disliked Studio DC.

Votes: 26 18.7%

• Total voters

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I just saw the promo with Scooter in it... he sounded AMAZING! And he was SO funny and he was go-fer-ing and--and--I LOVE THE MUPPETS! They're back gang, and it's gonna be big.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well, I course he has to speak, they can't just make Scooter mute:cry:!
My feelings too. Non-speaking parts for Rowlf and Scooter have happened before. The absence of Scooter has been something I have particularly followed. He's such an important character to me (I was also MC's resident "Scooter/gofer" for a long while). It's great to hear him again. I really want him to be permanently recast and rise to prominence again as he once was. :wink:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I agree! Scooter is one of the most important Muppet characters and his absence in the group has been really apparent.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I agree! Scooter is one of the most important Muppet characters and his absence in the group has been really apparent.
Well he was there--and referred to by name--in the promo. I think we'll be seeing a lot more of him in the future.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hahaha! NO WAAAAAAAAY! ! ! That is SO awesome! You just made my day, Will! :wink:

EDIT: If you go to www.disneychannel.com you can watch one of the montage commercials. It looks GREAT! Floyd playing guitar, Beaker, Fozzie, Kermit, Swedish Chef, Turkey, Gonzo, Pepe, Rizzo, Statler and Waldorf, Maybe, Miss Piggy... it all just looks WONDERFUL! I can't wait for this special! :excited:
I know i normally don't do this but....*faints*

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
The Muppets haven't really lost their glory... They've just been resting for a few years. :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Muppets haven't really lost their glory... They've just been resting for a few years. :wink:
Exactly. The glory was never lost, just the push to do more with it was. Thankfully that's gotten on a roll and things--GOOD THINGS--are obviously happening.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Not a great voice for Scooter, but at least it's something!