Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse?

• I loved Studio DC.

Votes: 40 28.8%
  • Studio DC was good.

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • Studio DC was just so-so.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • I disliked Studio DC.

Votes: 26 18.7%

• Total voters

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yeah! That's it! Weird.
Well ya they did the same thing with Piggiy when she was on the Today show promoting the first Studio DC. Personaly it would seem to me harder to perfrom a puppet with no neck beacuse insteed of just turning the head you would almost have to turn the whole puppet.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I know we tend to rag on the puppets a little bit. I do that too. Everyone has there own moments when they thought a particular character looked the best. However, the continuity of quality wasn't always that good in TMS. MT was actually better at that.

I do think that Piggy's lack of neck movement on some appearances has been odd, but I am much more disappointed in her eye placement sometimes. There was a Martha Stewart episode where the eye focus made her look so empty and puppety. DC seems to be doing a better job sith that. And Scooter (aside from the neck) looks pretty fantastic! :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
*dances around Kyle's fainted body* Kyle, Kyle, Kyle! Buddy, get up! ! ! The Muppets are back! This is no time to SLEEP!

EDIT: Check it out! ! ! The promo with Scooter speaking is on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K3unrDAE1o :wink:
*sits up* What? Muppets? Back? Who are they? *shakes head* Oh sorry. Almost forgot about who the Muppets were. But they are back...again? *faints from to much excitment*
wwfpooh said:
Agreed. Kyle get your fainted self back with us, pal!
*unfaints* Whoa! I never knew i could do that. Thanks. I'll try not to over excit myself. *jumps for joy*
ploobis said:
That was David Rudman doing Scooter. This is awesome that Scooter will be in this special!
I was thinking the samething. It sounds so much like Baby Bear. Don't see why but i would reather have that Ricky dude back. He did a good job i think on Scooter's voice. But i'm not the person in charge but good to see Scooter back in.

ploobis

Reaction score
Well Richard Hunt and David Rudman use to be very good friends back then. :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
He looks sort of hunchbacked, but sounds great!
Agreed! And now that I know it's David Rudman doing the voice I can TOTALLY tell. :stick_out_tongue: It's got a very apparent Baby Bear inflection to it--but I'm not complaing! I think Scooter sounds awesome! KEEP RUDMAN AROUND TO DO THIS MORE!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Agreed! And now that I know it's David Rudman doing the voice I can TOTALLY tell. :stick_out_tongue: It's got a very apparent Baby Bear inflection to it--but I'm not complaing! I think Scooter sounds awesome! KEEP RUDMAN AROUND TO DO THIS MORE!
There is a problem with that though. He is heavly involved with SS, and i think it would be like with Kevin Clash SS would come first. So for untill they get the right person for the job it may go betewen Ricky Boyd and David.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Scooter's head looks a little...flat..I don't know how else to say it..like he is mostly mouth in a weird way :embarrassed: *hides* Please don't kill me for a less that happy comment :frown:!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that Piggy's movements (and singing) during the Cheetah Girls Commercial are really awkward to look at and hear?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that Piggy's movements (and singing) during the Cheetah Girls Commercial are really awkward to look at and hear?
I think it's classic Miss Piggy stuff. I think it's supposed to look like that--do you realize that she's exhausted from dancing so much in the song? I think that might be what's confusing you.