Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse?

• I loved Studio DC.

Votes: 40 28.8%
  • Studio DC was good.

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • Studio DC was just so-so.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • I disliked Studio DC.

Votes: 26 18.7%

• Total voters

wiley207

Reaction score
Not bad. I liked the laugh track they added too. Very reminiscent of "The Muppet Show{ and "Muppets Tonight"

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I think it's classic Miss Piggy stuff. I think it's supposed to look like that--do you realize that she's exhausted from dancing so much in the song? I think that might be what's confusing you.
well that would explain it :stick_out_tongue:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
well that would explain it :stick_out_tongue:
Haha I figured that's why you thought it was awkward... I thought it was really funny.

So for the past ten minutes or so I've been listening to Janice's line from the original Studio DC trying to figure out WHO is performing her... I still can't get it. I'm FAIRLY certain it's David Rudman... but I just can't put my finger on it. Any thoughts?

Blumonkeyboy

Reaction score
Haha I figured that's why you thought it was awkward... I thought it was really funny.

So for the past ten minutes or so I've been listening to Janice's line from the original Studio DC trying to figure out WHO is performing her... I still can't get it. I'm FAIRLY certain it's David Rudman... but I just can't put my finger on it. Any thoughts?
Id say janice was Bill , and Floyd was Steve.
Iread the one about bill somewhere

rexcrk

Reaction score
Anyone know if Disney plans on releasing the Almost Live specials on an official DVD?

I recorded the first one and I'll record the second one, but I'm sure the picture quality would be much better on an official DVD. :wink:

Evoulie

Reaction score
Anyone know if Disney plans on releasing the Almost Live specials on an official DVD?

I recorded the first one and I'll record the second one, but I'm sure the picture quality would be much better on an official DVD. :wink:
I hope Disney plans on releasing Studio DC on DVD. You can suggest titles to be released on DVD here.

Ev

rexcrk

Reaction score
That WOULD make me very very happy :big_grin:

And I can't wait for the next DC Almost Live, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are awesome, and the commercial looks hilarious (Miss Piggy getting tired out and Demi Lovato singing with Beaker... genius!)

Blumonkeyboy

Reaction score
Link is :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studio_DC
I was posting on my DS, to explain lack of caps, and spelling, and link.
I realise its Wikipedia, and not to be trusted, but after i read that, and listened to Janice again, it started becoming a little more obvious.
And i swear i didnt put that there myself lol.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well at first when i saw the show for the very first time I thought that it was Jerry Nelson doing Folyd. I thought though that they took something Jerry had done way back when durring the Muppet Show or one of there movies. Jerry maybe comming back that is if he is heatly, and that would be sweet. Janice however is something that i can't get, and it kind of bugs me. I am really the type that trys to listen to all the Muppet voices and point out who is doing what. Janice has me stumped, and before i knew who was doing The Newsman i was got on that one as well.