Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse?

• I loved Studio DC.

Votes: 40 28.8%
  • Studio DC was good.

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • Studio DC was just so-so.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • I disliked Studio DC.

Votes: 26 18.7%

• Total voters

Evoulie

Reaction score
I got an email back after I requested Studio DC for DVD:

Thank you for your email regarding STUDIO DC: ALMOST LIVE. We value your
interest in Walt Disney Home Entertainment.

At this time, we do not have a DVD release date for this title.
We will forward your request for release to our Marketing Department for
consideration.

Please visit our website at www.disneydvd.com for a list of titles that are
currently available and to check for new DVD announcements from Walt Disney Home
Entertainment.
Ev

muppet baby

Reaction score
I got an email back after I requested Studio DC for DVD:

Ev
Wow this really cool that you contacted them thank you for posting the response i was thinking about this today .

I really hope that they will put all the studio DC almost live on DVD .

I think that they are waiting for more than two shows to be produced .

That would make sense to me .:wink:

I really hope that they keep makeing this great show with the muppets on it .
It would not be the same with out them :wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
maybe when all instalments they are planning to make are released on tv then they will put them all on one dvd

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
I just hope the second Studio DC has Rowlf in....wait a minute! What am I saying? He might not be there anyway. Maybe he'll get his comeback in the new Segel movie or this year's Christmas Special.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The original Studio DC is replaying on Disney Channel currently--it's almost over, but I'd just like to post something else about my thoughts of it... My friend and I were talking and she summed up perfectly how I felt about the special by reminding me of something Jim Henson once said to Carroll Spinney, "I liked what you were TRYING to do."

I liked Studio DC, but I liked what they were trying to do more. It was a good effort, and I think the next one will finally solidify this effort.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The Cheetah Girls Piggy clip from The View doesn't give me much hope. I know the pig's supposed to be out of step with the routine, but she also seems to be out of touch in her own right in that number. I adored her appearance on The View, but this clip isn't quite up to the earlier standards set by Piggy in all of her other fantastic recent appearances. The pig sounds flatter than she ought to sound. Does that make sense? She has really been so good lately she was due to hit a brief sour note. I hope that was just a sloppy edit. Eric really is a wonderful Piggy!

rexcrk

Reaction score
I just saw a commercial with the Demi Lovato part and it had Scooter in it! This is probably even gonna be better than the first one! (which was really great too).

Beaker singing with Demi is just too funny :eek:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
The Cheetah Girls Piggy clip from The View doesn't give me much hope. I know the pig's supposed to be out of step with the routine, but she also seems to be out of touch in her own right in that number. I adored her appearance on The View, but this clip isn't quite up to the earlier standards set by Piggy in all of her other fantastic recent appearances. The pig sounds flatter than she ought to sound. Does that make sense? She has really been so good lately she was due to hit a brief sour note. I hope that was just a sloppy edit. Eric really is a wonderful Piggy!

I sort of thought she sounded more Grover-ish than normal on her appearance on The View. Not that I didn't like the appearance, but she sounded weird to me.

As for the DC clip, I don't really know what to think of it.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I liked Studio DC, but I liked what they were trying to do more. It was a good effort, and I think the next one will finally solidify this effort.
I totally agree with you

I saw one clip with floyd and the dude from wizards of waverly place. Man, I was hoping for floyd to say something...needless to say, he didnt :smirk:

I do hope they introduce the EM members by name this time though