Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Wonder who those 3 people where who did the robot dance?

Certainly better than the dumb fruit or veggie dances.

wiley207

Reaction score
Good thoughts, but Maria does still appear quite often. Susan and Bob are the ones we see less frequently. As for the Fix-It Shop, it has been seen a few times this season, but only from certain angles. I am hoping we'll see Maria at work a few times next season. About the laundromat, I have noticed we see Leela there, more often than we see Maria at the Fix-It-Shop. I guess since she's a new character they are giving her more airtime. I see what you're saying about Hooper's though. It does seem like Chris is seen working there more often than Alan, but as far as I know Alan still owns the place. Chris is just an employee. B & E's Great Adventures are okay, but I would like to see more of the puppet versions of the characters, either in new skits or old skits. Hopefully, they'll have some of those next season too.

By the way, on a new subject. I finally saw the Pat Waburton clip. I could see him interacting more with the Muppets. I can totally hear him shouting:

'SUPER GROVER, I NEED PANTS!'

In case you don't get that, I'm referring to a line he once had on 'Kim Possible.' : )
I assume the Fix It Shop was moved to another building on Sesame Street, much like the Furry Arms Hotel was after the Around the Corner set was dropped.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I assume the Fix It Shop was moved to another building on Sesame Street, much like the Furry Arms Hotel was after the Around the Corner set was dropped.
Actually, it was the subway station that was moved and not the hotel.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
What confuses me is that I often see that 'se habla español' sign on one of the buildings and I'm thinking it's the Fix It Shop. When in reality it's really the laundromat. They must not have removed that sign when they changed the building. I might want to get another glimpse of the Mine-itis ep if that's still on You Tube so I can more clearly see which building is which. Hopefully we'll see the Fix It Shop more next season.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Mmm, yeah. I found this out the other day, but I am pretty annoyed that I have to leave for school minutes before it starts.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I caught the first 5 minutes of the first episode today. All I have to say is WOW. The HDness looks absolutely incredible on my television. The colour is so good, and just wow. SST has never looked that good.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I caught the first 5 minutes of the first episode today. All I have to say is WOW. The HDness looks absolutely incredible on my television. The colour is so good, and just wow. SST has never looked that good.
Witch episode was it? The Shoe Fairy one?