State of the Muppets - An Opinion

Redsonga

Reaction score
How could you have missed that? There was a big uproar about the mergining. :stick_out_tongue:

Dwayne, it was my thread titled "Seriously" merged into Frogster's previously titled "Are You Serious?" but mine was merged into his after the title change. My thread was basically the big post of mine on the first page of the thread and the responses after it.
I thought he meant since the first one *lol*:embarrassed:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i can see how they would be a problem, and think that they are both different but have the same type of conversation. witch this thread could go with the thread that i started "What do you really want from the Muppets?"

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well i can see how they would be a problem, and think that they are both different but have the same type of conversation. witch this thread could go with the thread that i started "What do you really want from the Muppets?"
Oh boy... here we go again! :insatiable: Hehehe.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Being on tv every week would be nice if it was doable :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Being on tv every week would be nice if it was doable :smile:
Yes I agree. I don't really know anyone here who wouldn't agree... but yeah, I agree.

I'm just not sure which channel would be suitable for a weekly Muppet show. ABC just doesn't seem like the right fit to me... ABC Family drives me nuts, and let's not even get into Disney Channel. I think though, if I had to choose, it would be ABC that I'd like to see it on over the other two.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I don't know I really think that The Muppets would do really well if that they went back to Nick. Nick really has a big varity of shows not just for the tweenys. Even the Tweeny shows like Drake and Joash and ICarly I really like. I find myself watching Nick even when my kids are not around.

Got to love SpongeBob!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I don't know I really think that The Muppets would do really well if that they went back to Nick. Nick really has a big varity of shows not just for the tweenys. Even the Tweeny shows like Drake and Joash and ICarly I really like. I find myself watching Nick even when my kids are not around.

Got to love SpongeBob!
Well... yes and no. The Muppets and Nickelodeon have had a good relationship in the past but... quite honestly I don't think it would work today. The Muppets worked back then when Nick had shows like Doug and Clarrisa Explains It All--shows that both adults and kids could sit down and watch without thinking "WHY was there a fart joke?" I don't think the same can be said for today's Nick, unfortunately.

That... and Disney definitely won't let them. :stick_out_tongue:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Right. The chances of Disney allowing The Muppets any leeway are as about as good as the chances are of DC and Marvel putting aside differences to work together on another comic project again.