Meet my newest Puppet :)

vaati64

Reaction score
well, i'll tell ya this: he's way better than my first puppet! lol. but seriously, really nice. I really like the one eye thing!:smile:

Pork

Reaction score
You're welcome! I really love the kind of creature/species he is, and you really did a nick job of giving him character traits as well! He has a nice character design and everything! I think he is a very creative effort!

I like that puppet of yours. :smile: He kind of reminds me of those two Sesame Street Muppets with half furry bodies who ran around and took turns reciting the alphabet.
hehe, thanks.

Wooow everything looks great! The fingers are very nicely stitched and the hair, that's an amazing and unique touch!
Excellent work and don't worry, posable fingers are really a lot easier to do than they seem, good luck!
Thanks for the comments, yeah I'm thinking posable fingers shouldn't be too difficult...hopefully.

well, i'll tell ya this: he's way better than my first puppet! lol. but seriously, really nice. I really like the one eye thing!:smile:
Thanks...although he isn't my first puppet. But he is my first puppet with arm rods.

ShiveringCactus

Reaction score
Oh wow, he looks great! Love the hair!

He's beautifully stitched too, you did a great job.

Pork

Reaction score
Oh wow, he looks great! Love the hair!

He's beautifully stitched too, you did a great job.
Thanks, The hair is actually the tops of some crazy pens I found at a discount store. I've started looking at things from a whole different perspective since I've been making more puppets.

that puppet rocks! how long have you been making pupets?:cool:
Thanks, Hmmm, let me think...I made one puppet when I first joined this forum...in 2006, with some help (thanks Snowth). But I hadn't made any since until about three or Four months ago when my sister wanted me to make one for kids talks in church, So yeah...the last 4 or so months mainly.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm sorry to keep posting, Anna, but you sure are good at making puppets for the short time you've been doing it for!

Pork

Reaction score

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Stanley is very cute...maybe too cute. I don't trust him. :embarrassed: He appears to be up to something. I do like his eyes. Maybe Stanley goes clubbing. :wink:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oh those are so adorable Anna! :smile: Makes me wish I had time to make puppets....