1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Meet my newest Puppet :)

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Pork, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Aw! He is super cute, Anna!:)
  2. Nice craftsmanship. If you want to hide the seams a little better, take a needle or pin and rub it along to seams to pull out the fleece pile that gets trapped in there. There's a little trick for ya!
  3. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

More great work, Anna! Stanley is one cute little guy!

Love the scarf, btw!:)
  4. Pork

Pork Active Member

Thanks Everyone

Oh I agree, he is most definately up to something.

Yeah, the trouble is I don't have time either, and then I make puppets anyway, so I end up neglecting my other stuff until I finish the puppet. I have made a pact with myself that I'm not aloud to make any more puppets until after my exam on the 4th of October. Cause otherwise it will just totally distract my from my studying XD

Thanks for the advice, I will definately do that in the future.
  5. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

wow that is super cool. :super: :) Just one question, how did you manage to attach the mouth to it? I'm kinda having difficulty with that.
  6. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I've only just noticed your posts of Stanley. Anna he is so cute. He reminds me a little of Grover. Good job. :)
  7. Pork

Pork Active Member

Thanks Marty. I'm afraid though I've been so busy the last few years that I have only had time to make a couple of puppets. Some day when I have more time I'll make some more :) Glad you like this one though.
  8. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

He looks great. How did you create the pupil for the eye?
  9. Pork

Pork Active Member

Thanks.
    heh, I just used a round stencil and a permanent marker :p
  10. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

I just don´t believe that people can make such cute characters.
    Great work! Stanley is very very cute, he looks like a real muppet show/ sesame street character!
    Well done! :)
  11. MadForPepe

MadForPepe New Member

Wow! Super cute! Reminds me of my own rabbit (= not a puppet :eek:). Those eyes just make your heart melt.
  12. Pork

Pork Active Member

Thanks so much, all these encouraging comments make me want to make another puppet now :D
    And you know, I'm sure you could make one too, I just used the Roley pattern from Project Puppet! Lots of fun.

Thanks so much. It's funny that people keep commenting on how they like the eyes, they were the part I was most worried about, I guess I made the right decision!