Meet my newest Puppet :)

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Nice craftsmanship. If you want to hide the seams a little better, take a needle or pin and rub it along to seams to pull out the fleece pile that gets trapped in there. There's a little trick for ya!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
More great work, Anna! Stanley is one cute little guy!

Love the scarf, btw!:smile:

Pork

Reaction score
Thanks Everyone

Stanley is very cute...maybe too cute. I don't trust him. :embarrassed: He appears to be up to something. I do like his eyes. Maybe Stanley goes clubbing. :wink:
Oh I agree, he is most definately up to something.

Oh those are so adorable Anna! Makes me wish I had time to make puppets....
Yeah, the trouble is I don't have time either, and then I make puppets anyway, so I end up neglecting my other stuff until I finish the puppet. I have made a pact with myself that I'm not aloud to make any more puppets until after my exam on the 4th of October. Cause otherwise it will just totally distract my from my studying XD

Nice craftsmanship. If you want to hide the seams a little better, take a needle or pin and rub it along to seams to pull out the fleece pile that gets trapped in there. There's a little trick for ya!
Thanks for the advice, I will definately do that in the future.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
wow that is super cool. :super: :smile: Just one question, how did you manage to attach the mouth to it? I'm kinda having difficulty with that.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've only just noticed your posts of Stanley. Anna he is so cute. He reminds me a little of Grover. Good job. :smile:

Pork

Reaction score
Thanks Marty. I'm afraid though I've been so busy the last few years that I have only had time to make a couple of puppets. Some day when I have more time I'll make some more :smile: Glad you like this one though.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
I just don´t believe that people can make such cute characters.
Great work! Stanley is very very cute, he looks like a real muppet show/ sesame street character!
Well done! :smile: