If there were a video game...

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Kinda like those searching and shooting games, only in cave tunnels with no violence? I like it!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
The idea reminds me of Runescape slightly. I you aren't familiar with it it's an online fantasy game where you make an account and a character. You have to be a human though. But your FR idea could work as an online-only game maybe. Like runescape but fraggle-rock-style!
Lol. I am an avid Runescape (or RS for short) player, have been for 6 years, (and I'm only level 86 lol) and I can totally see the idea of a Fraggle MMORPG working. Make your own Fraggle, dress them, send them on radish collecting missons!:excited:

Redsonga

Reaction score
And the sub-classes could be gathering fraggle (hunts for and cooks radish dishes that can be passed on, collected, or eaten for effects or health), storyteller fraggle (records others quests (or your own) and makes up stories that act like spells that effect the nature of the caves you go into (if you did something bad in your last quest the story spell could make the next cave more dangerous), minstrel fraggle (make up songs that act like spells that effect the monsters of the caves you go into, doing things like putting them to sleep, or turning their into giant bunnies at the higher levels), artist fraggle (draws pictures on cave walls that do things like heal your party, and also keep you from getting lost at higher levels, when they don't disappear until you leave the area), swimmer fraggle (who can hold their breathes for longer and use that power to unlock doors for everyone or find underwater rollies :3), and scrubber fraggle (who can clean everyone with soap bubbles, restoring their magic levels)...
Most of all you would not lose everything on you if you died, the death system would be more like Warcraft, only always taking you back to your home cave weakened :smile:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Lol. I am an avid Runescape (or RS for short) player, have been for 6 years, (and I'm only level 86 lol) and I can totally see the idea of a Fraggle MMORPG working. Make your own Fraggle, dress them, send them on radish collecting missons!:excited:
Cool! Plus don't forget trading. They could trade radishes fresh from the Gorg Garden, doozer sticks and other stuff.

Fluffets

Reaction score
And the sub-classes could be gathering fraggle (hunts for and cooks radish dishes that can be passed on, collected, or eaten for effects or health), storyteller fraggle (records others quests (or your own) and makes up stories that act like spells that effect the nature of the caves you go into (if you did something bad in your last quest the story spell could make the next cave more dangerous), minstrel fraggle (make up songs that act like spells that effect the monsters of the caves you go into, doing things like putting them to sleep, or turning their into giant bunnies at the higher levels), artist fraggle (draws pictures on cave walls that do things like heal your party, and also keep you from getting lost at higher levels, when they don't disappear until you leave the area), swimmer fraggle (who can hold their breathes for longer and use that power to unlock doors for everyone or find underwater rollies :3), and scrubber fraggle (who can clean everyone with soap bubbles, restoring their magic levels)...
What about explorer fraggle?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah, the explorer could be the one responsible for creating maps to begin with.

SwordKing

Reaction score
Would there be any combat missions, or would this be a completely non-violent game?

Redsonga

Reaction score
I think the monster parts would be more like a survival horror game without the horror, where you would have to solve a puzzle :smile:. And the caves would change, like the levels in .Hack (only more colorful and fun)..

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I think the monster parts would be more like a survival horror game without the horror, where you would have to solve a puzzle :smile:. And the caves would change, like the levels in .Hack (only more colorful and fun)..
Maybe something like Portal, where physics and platform/puzzle would have to intergrate to achieve radish retrieval.:coy: