If there were a video game...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I would imagine monster parts would take a cue from something like The Terrible Tunnel, the ep where Gobo unleashes the invisible gargoyle, or the ep with the avalance monster. Rather than combat ... you just contain them so they won't harm anyone else.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Maybe something like Portal, where physics and platform/puzzle would have to intergrate to achieve radish retrieval.:coy:
That might be a little too serious for fraggles though :smile:. Unless the puzzle had something to do with dancing...

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
I just wanted to say, even though this thread is really old, that this is just the coolest darn idea I have read in the longest time and I totally want to play this now. :excited: Someday I might have to draw something for this someday, when I get good at that stuff, just-for-fun.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
If people really want this to happen, then someone with the resources should download Game Maker. The free version would be useless to make a full game, but the there's the full 50 dollar version.

Alternatively, someone could make a hack using Mario or Sonic as a base. You wouldn't have those RPG elements everyone is talking about, but you could make a Fraggle Rock platformer if you are good with making pixel art and sprites. Pretty sure the full hacking software for those are free