Your Thoughts: Bert & Ernie's Great Adventures

muppetfan89

Reaction score
I enjoy it, but I feel that they get too easily in these segments, it's really funny when they argue and Ernie outsmarts Bert. I realize that claymation is a form of puppetry, but are the puppet versions are even going to come back?

InvaderZim

Reaction score
Seen it as a standalone show in Australia-it's great to see Ernie & Bert in claymation form.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I have not been a fan of the claymation stuff past the 80s until now that they did the bert and erini advintors i am liking them very much really cute .

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Today's review.
Overslept just a smidge so I missed Murray searching for the Word on the Street. But thankfully, there was a Celebrity Word Explanation.

Episode 4167: The Triangle Toss.
Air Date: August 20 2008.
Season: Season 39.
Sponsors:
Word on the Street: Toss.
Street Story.
Film: Kids demonstrate triangles.
Celebrity Word Explanation: Jason Taylor and Elmo explain "toss".
Heh, bet this appearance contributed to the rift between Jason and Bill Parsells, ultimately resulting in Taylor getting traded from the Miami Dolphins to the Washington Redskins.
Unknown Film: Bobby McFerrin-ish singing.
Letter of the Day: Telly shows off his Letter of the Day J vest his mom made to Baby Bear.
Animation/Song: Jumping J with J Animals.
It saddens me that we keep getting this single segment whenever J's the Letter of the Day.
Film/Song: J, Jump!
This is a modern song where they just keep saying "Jump!"
Muppets: "Words" by Abby Dadaby.
Murray Has a Little Lamb: Going to Baseball School.
The guessing segment seemed to force the Spanish translations, not allowing Murray to guess and get us to the live segment sooner.
Perhaps they should change it so that the Spanish words are included into the live segment interaction.
Muppets: "Happy To Be Me" by Cecille.
Number of the Day: Baby Bear shows off the Number of the Day 16 vest Mama Bear made for him to Telly.
Animation: Kids keep announcing the number 16 with a sort of frenetic Vaudevillian soundtrack.
Segment: Austin Powerish voiceover counts up to 16 by 2's, helped by a kid the second time.
Muppets: Remake of "AllBy Myself" with Prairie Dawn and the Oinker Sisters.
Film: Kids show they can do things all by themselves.
Elmo's World: Games.
Leela presents the sponsors thanks to Telly and Baby Bear's vests.