What's Wrong with Sweatpants?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
To all that, I say...BAH! People should just learn to be more kind to others, as they were--or should've been--originally taught by their first-ever teachers...their parents (or even if TV was one's first teacher, then the programs should've shown different beings getting along [like within SS, FR, TMS, etc.]).

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
To all that, I say...BAH! People should just learn to be more kind to others, as they were--or should've been--originally taught by their first-ever teachers...their parents (or even if TV was one's first teacher, then the programs should've shown different beings getting along [like within SS, FR, TMS, etc.]).
Perhaps, but I got even by doing nothing except showing up at my class reunion. It was rather amusing. I had just returned to Houston from having spent Christmas in Germany, getting officially engaged, and I come back to a situation that was too delicious for words.

The girl that used to tease me the worst in Jr. High, came up to me, and said with the straightest face in the world: 'Yva, I wish I was you'. My jaw dropped to the floor.

I then, finished my drink, politely excused myself, went into the washroom, and started to laugh. I couldn't help it. Later my brother asked me why I didn't just laugh on the spot. My answer was 'tact'.

I will concede that forgiveness was an issue with me and this person, but that...that was poetic justice! :halo:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I've had those moments myself, I guess that's what's meant by Karma! Forgiveness is very important, but a little poetic justice can be nice sometimes. :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's not all bad. I mean once people get pasts looks and see each other for the person they are that kind of stuff just doesn't really matter as much.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
When ever he sings the "I'll be back" part of the song. I always like to sing it like the terminator.:zany: