Change of Heart

Redsonga

Reaction score
Whaddayamean, don't leave you hanging? You realize I went nearly a full four weeks without posting a chapter, and I didn't get so much as a single penguin cannon pointed in my general direction? Honestly. No penguins, no penguin cannons, no water guns, no muffins... Not even a nagging stick. Just ONE little post asking for more story--thank you, Arianne--in nearly four weeks.

Have I really got THAT BAD of a reputation for abandoning stories? Man... I gotta work on this. :stick_out_tongue: <ahem> <begins work on next chapter>
I'm really sorry I have not reviewed any of your stories yet..I know it is like the unspoken law of MC since you are the queen but my own writing keeps me away from much reading..I hope you can understand and forgive me :frown:...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<pats Redsonga's head> There there, now. Goodness knows, I am WELL behind in my own reading, and I don't just mean for my Psychology class. It's just that when half the reason you originally join MC is to nag writers--guilty as charged!--and then you start to write, and get nagged, and then the nagging stops... you miss it. You know there was a time when I had trouble sleeping if I went so much as a full day without posting a new chapter? Ah, the good old days...

Redsonga

Reaction score
<pats Redsonga's head> There there, now. Goodness knows, I am WELL behind in my own reading, and I don't just mean for my Psychology class. It's just that when half the reason you originally join MC is to nag writers--guilty as charged!--and then you start to write, and get nagged, and then the nagging stops... you miss it.
*gets patted* *meows* *goes to lay in sunny spot on window*
You know there was a time when I had trouble sleeping if I went so much as a full day without posting a new chapter? Ah, the good old days...
<----- That is me:excited:. Of course I am twenty something and my driving force is the fact that of all my fandoms I never even thought about FR really my whole life and then *boom* I just start to, and the reason why I always seem to pick fandoms with songs in they becomes clear...Life long untapped fandom is a funny thing...like finding a gift still wrapped from the 80's...
I actually started writing online all together when public internet was first becoming..public..in my town when I was fourteen. Oh, the sad stories I could tell you about the fandom of yore...There was a review for every view, a fansite for every character's toothbrush, and when FF.Net was first born, the better fic and readers flowed like wine :cry:...wait I hate wine...the readers flowed like Sunny Delight:cry:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Tosses exploding :zany: to see if this gets Toga posting story again.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
YEOWWWW! <falls backwards into trenches of IS-IT-THANKSGIVING-BREAK-YET? !>

<throws muffins and points at Other Half> Nice to see the naggers getting back on duty.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: devours muffins while another :zany: explodes on the telly behind Toga. Post more or the Great '08 Penguin Invasion begins!

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
Again, awesome fanfic!

Take your time with the new chappies, I'm having so much fun playing catch up and reading all your ficcys!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just a tip... You can find links to all of Toga's and other people's fictional works by visiting the FanFic Library Index thread stuck at the top of the FanFic & FanArt section. Hope this helps. :wisdom: