MC Community: Where is it going?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Even though I have only been back a little while, I have noticed some "tension" in the forum. Mostly it seems that people are overly sensitive about things or lack any kind of understanding or acceptance of others oppinions. Friendly debates are ok, but i noticed some people just like to take things out of context and start to argue. I have also wondered why i keep coming back when if i want to listen to people argue i can go back to MIDDLE school. I know that it is impossible to get along with everyone, but there are better wAys to handle disagreements.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing. :wink:

Nick22

Reaction score
i've only been on MC for almost 2 years, so nothing has rully seemed to change within those 2 years. being one of MC's younger members, i sorta feel ignored. i dunno why, just seems that way. most other people on the forum are adults and here i am still in middle school. maybe i'm just used to drama because of being in middle school. who knows. i dunno. like, a lot of people on this forum aren't very...warm. i won't name names, but let's just put it that way. but then again, there are always a lot of people on any forum i've visited who aren't very "warm." i'm not saying MC is full of mean people, it's just i don't think that some people are very nice. and i think that's why drama and tension have been building in the MC community lately.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
i've only been on MC for almost 2 years, so nothing has rully seemed to change within those 2 years. being one of MC's younger members, i sorta feel ignored. i dunno why, just seems that way. most other people on the forum are adults and here i am still in middle school. maybe i'm just used to drama because of being in middle school. who knows. i dunno. like, a lot of people on this forum aren't very...warm. i won't name names, but let's just put it that way. but then again, there are always a lot of people on any forum i've visited who aren't very "warm." i'm not saying MC is full of mean people, it's just i don't think that some people are very nice. and i think that's why drama and tension have been building in the MC community lately.
Hey, I was your age when I joined! Don't let anybody get you down and, most importantly, be yourself and don't give up. That's what I did, and look at me now! I still post random nonsense! :stick_out_tongue:

Nick22

Reaction score
Hey, I was your age when I joined! Don't let anybody get you down and, most importantly, be yourself and don't give up. That's what I did, and look at me now! I still post random nonsense! :stick_out_tongue:
hahahaha. thank ya prawny. :smile: