Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Yes thank you very much muppetperson...you are the man. thanks for everything that you did to get these going. :wink:

Telly

Reaction score
I think starting with Fozzie would be a good thing.

1) The main people buying these are those of us that already have them

2) there are so many people out there that aren't Muppet fans but still love Fozzie

C) He's a recognizable character

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I guess that goes the same for you as well. You really need to learn to let this go, one simple mistake and I am cursed for life? I don't think so. You've knocked me down after I had made comments in the past so don't go there. If you have a problem, take it with me in private, not on the board, I cannot help that you carry a chip on your shoulder after these many years.

My comment was made to the fact that it would be nice to hear TRUE facts, not rumors, there is NOTHING wrong with that since muppetperson is the man that has been making this happen.
I'm outta here. Sorry one a**h*le has to ruin it for everyone. And pardon my language, but he just fries my bacon... and I get along with EVERYONE. Well, I guess from now on, I'll have to say almost everyone.

:stick_out_tongue:

P.S. I wish there was an "ignore" feature on the board like there is in chatrooms.

Nick22

Reaction score
I'm outta here. Sorry one a**h*le has to ruin it for everyone. And pardon my language, but he just fries my bacon... and I get along with EVERYONE. Well, I guess from now on, I'll have to say almost everyone.

:stick_out_tongue:

P.S. I wish there was an "ignore" feature on the board like there is in chatrooms.
rully, if this is what ur gonna talk about, take it to a different thread. honestly. i have no idea what u three have against each other, but i dont think i want to know, and i definatly dont need to.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
rully, if this is what ur gonna talk about, take it to a different thread. honestly. i have no idea what u three have against each other, but i dont think i want to know, and i definatly dont need to.

I have nothing against anyone, it's just that things from the past keep getting brought up that should have ended a lot time ago. Also, WOE had nothing to do with the incident that me and Kevin had back the days, we both got over it and let it go. I apologized to him ....the end. He wasn't even a part of what went on and how he got into it, no one will ever know. You noticed that I didn't bring anything up, he was the one that lashed out at me this time, and personally, I don't care. I am here to talk about Muppet stuff....NOT him. He is no celebraty or anything than just a person like me. And you are right, take it somewhere else, not here.

So can we please talk about the posers and move on? and let the bacon keep frying till it burns?

Davina

Reaction score
for everyone. .
there is always the ignore button in your head...
we are mostly adults here and should be able to see that "hey. there's a post by someone I'm not on good terms with, i will skip over it"
it is possible.. try it...
now, settle down before i have to send you all to your rooms without supper...
or slip back into work mode and ban you all from the library... :smile:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
for everyone. .
there is always the ignore button in your head...
we are mostly adults here and should be able to see that "hey. there's a post by someone I'm not on good terms with, i will skip over it"
it is possible.. try it...
now, settle down before i have to send you all to your rooms without supper...
or slip back into work mode and ban you all from the library... :smile:

I totally agree...also, nothing was said out of text, or directed to anyone in particular. I do feel that muppetpson deserves the credit and brings us the news more than anyone else. He worked this hard to get these here. I am sure you all agree.

Nick22

Reaction score
I totally agree...also, nothing was said out of text, or directed to anyone in particular. I do feel that muppetpson deserves the credit and brings us the news more than anyone else. He worked this hard to get these here. I am sure you all agree.
i agree 100%. muppetperson had been an EXTREME help and i dont think we can thank him enough. :big_grin:

doc hopper

Reaction score
Just tell me who's selling the new posers and save the drama fo yo mama.