Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Does anyone know when we expect to get our first glimpse of the bear?

Davina

Reaction score
from the sounds of what was said.. we might see some sort of something at comic-con this summer...

though you never know.. we might see something show up before then...
(ie, no one really has a firm date on that yet..)

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
from the sounds of what was said.. we might see some sort of something at comic-con this summer...

though you never know.. we might see something show up before then...
(ie, no one really has a firm date on that yet..)

I know for a fact that it takes Terry quite some time to make these, I don't think it will be that soon, but I cannot wait to see what character he is going to do. I better start saving my pennies!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I know for a fact that it takes Terry quite some time to make these, I don't think it will be that soon, but I cannot wait to see what character he is going to do. I better start saving my pennies!
Terry ain't doing the posers Muppetcaper

Davina

Reaction score
i'm really only expecting conceptual art or something along those lines for comic con.. but you never know... would be nice to see some sort of mock up done by then.. depending on who is doing them now and what they are actually doing.. heck, the announcement may be all we get at comic con.. but even that would be good news

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm expecting an announcement and a poster. More would be cool, but I won't get my hopes up.

Davina

Reaction score
Terry built the first prototypes, yes.. one was taken apart for patterns and the other one or 2 have mysteriously vanished as i recall...
someone mentioned earlier that they had spoken with Terry and he had said that no one had talked to him yet about doing any more protoypes of fozzie or others.. i'm sure that they have to get things settled with the licences before they can do anything along those lines though.. i mean, we don't even know who is taking over yet... (much speculation, but nothing official...)