Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
My fear is that there hasn't been any credible proof that these are actually happening other than what Muppetperson has said. We really could be clutching at straws on this one and speculating on something that may not even be happening - although I genuinely hope that this is not the case.

Sorry folks, I'm a pessemist when it comes to these posers and feel they are destined to be a promise unfulfilled!
You wont get proof because until a project is cemented in concrete, Companies prefer to keep the wraps on things incase it doesnt eventuate and then it looks like they have mud on their face.As you are questioning whether anything is actually happening is slurring my credibility.I am greatfull that Master Replicas opened up and that I worked with them to exhaust all
possibilities, and then with Disney to give me a bit of an insight into what IS happening, when they could of chosen not to say anything at all.But I guess if you want proof, you will have to wait till Comic Con.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
As you are questioning whether anything is actually happening is slurring my credibility.
Hi Muppetperson, I sincerely apologise if you took it that way and cannot emphasise enough that that is NOT what I meant. You are one of our only sources of information and as nearly everyone on this forum has already said, we are exceptionally grateful for that. I am INCLUDING you as one of the people here who could be being lead up the garden path on this one. My doubt comes from the fact that we are not being shown anything from them. I guess everyone including yourself will have to wait until Comic Con to see if anything materialises or the folk at Disney consumer products are just telling us what we want to hear. Once again, please accept my heartfelt apologies for not making this clear:embarrassed:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There was no need to get that touchy, Muppetperson. Unless you are the official representative for Disney or the company producing the product then you can't say for certain. Your efforts and communication have been valuable and fans like me commend you on that. Deals can dissolve in a heartbeat so until an official announcement is made this issue is still up in the air. Muppet fans have a history of dashed hopes from these sorts of sure-things. It's no comment on you and should not be taken personally.

Telly

Reaction score
I still think it'd be sweet if they did Muppet Baby replicas!

Telly

Reaction score
So.....what does this mean? I found it over at figures.com.

"Things are looking much brighter for collectibles company Master Replicas since we last saw them back at Toy Fair. A peek at their website - www.masterreplicas.com - reveals not only an amusing redesign, but the following announcement:

"Master Replicas, the iconic collectibles brand long associated with top quality prop replicas, is now under new control and management. Factory Entertainment has completed a deal to take over control of the Master Replicas Brand and IP from previous owner Hong Kong based Corgi International Ltd. (CIL). In addition to the brand and IP, Factory Entertainment will also control certain designs and tools used for products previously produced by Corgi under the Master Replicas brand name. Factory Entertainment, a new collectibles entity formed by industry veteran Darren Epstein, founder of Cards Inc. and a previous employee of Corgi, will focus its efforts on growing the Master Replicas brand with authentic, relevant prop collectibles with strong secondary market appeal.

Darren Epstein commented 'The brand continues to resonate as the market leader in its field and we believe that a new team of people can reboot the brand with a fresh approach and new licenses as a part of the Factory Entertainment family. We intend to announce new licenses for the Master Replicas brand as well as certain others that the company will release under the Factory Entertainment brand name. Our goal will be to synergize the two brands to bring collectible product to market with a broad appeal across a broad price range.' Factory Entertainment is a toy and collectibles company with headquarters in London and offices in California. The company designs, develops and markets licensed products under the Factory Entertainment and Master Replicas brand names."