Your Fraggle Collections

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
One trip to Blockbuster later... Dang it, no Fraggles to be found! but I did see a copy of Elmo in grouchland for less than $10 on DVD. Might buy it just for the Special Features.

justairbagit

Reaction score
WoW foodie love your collection but I must ask.... Why so many duplicates? I have a pretty decent collection and just recently aquired a lot of original sealed items including stamps and 3 wind up doozers. Ill post pictures of mine when i get a chance but mine doesnt even compair to the greatness of your collection lol

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I have the first three seasons on DVD, and Red doll that was mangled by my sister's dog :/ They still owe me a new one.

Foodie

Reaction score
WoW foodie love your collection but I must ask.... Why so many duplicates? I have a pretty decent collection and just recently aquired a lot of original sealed items including stamps and 3 wind up doozers. Ill post pictures of mine when i get a chance but mine doesnt even compair to the greatness of your collection lol
Thanks. That's not even all of it. I've got the Nanco fraggles piled all over the floor now and those little UK ones and.. my Gobo prototype isn't in those pics either and I don't thing the Sababa DVD fraggles are there either. Why the duplicates? Hmmm... I guess it's because they're fraggles and, when I first discovered eBay 11 years ago, I bought almost everything I saw that was fragglish. I really liked eBay back then. :excited::smirk:

Snoffsan

Reaction score
I would so like to see your fraggle collections. Anyone wants to share?

Here is mine:

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/p...0081001090.jpg

Cool! You've got some stuff I don't have & have never even seen. What are the things you have listed second there? :smirk:
OMG you collection is really huge! The things youre asking about are erazers. I think thats the english word for it....

LEt me know if you are interessted in something in my collection?

I have had a few people in here contacting me, but everyone wants the some things so I will soon put ut Sprocket and Uncle Matt PVC:s on E-bay. Maybe I should put up those erazors as well?

Foodie

Reaction score
OMG you collection is really huge! The things youre asking about are erazers. I think thats the english word for it....

LEt me know if you are interessted in something in my collection?

I have had a few people in here contacting me, but everyone wants the some things so I will soon put ut Sprocket and Uncle Matt PVC:s on E-bay. Maybe I should put up those erazors as well?
Are you selling your fraggle collection? I am interested in the erasers and there were a few other things, I think you have a Gobo towel and some other cloth thing that looks interesting. I guess if you put them on eBay I'll check them out. :smirk:

Snoffsan

Reaction score
Yes Im going to sell my collection. Since I got my kids they dont really understand why they cant play with "my toys" :coy: so I thought that my fraggles would be better off in someone elses home.

I do have a gobo towel as well as red towel. And the cloth thing is actually just a pice of fabric that you can make what ever you want of.

The shipping however is not that cheap from sweden to USA som I will se if I put up any pig objects on ebay, but the smaller ones will probably end up there and earn me some money for my planned Thailand trip. An so will my Fraggles make many people happy! :excited:

Foodie

Reaction score
Yes Im going to sell my collection. Since I got my kids they dont really understand why they cant play with "my toys" :coy: so I thought that my fraggles would be better off in someone elses home.

I do have a gobo towel as well as red towel. And the cloth thing is actually just a pice of fabric that you can make what ever you want of.

The shipping however is not that cheap from sweden to USA som I will se if I put up any pig objects on ebay, but the smaller ones will probably end up there and earn me some money for my planned Thailand trip. An so will my Fraggles make many people happy! :excited:
Yay!:smirk: Well, when you list it on eBay, could you give us a link? Sometimes it's hard to find things from other countries through the US version of eBay.