Your Fraggle Collections

Snoffsan

Reaction score
I will let you know when they are on ebay. Just have to find the time to look at the sshippingcosts and stuff like that.

Foodie

Reaction score
You're quitethe packrat Foodie. I envy the stuff you have. I am definately trying to find as many Fraggle items to go with my Muppet collection, as well as styuff from the classic Muppets and Sesame Street. :smile: But why do you have so many doubles?

Thanks. I just dig the fraggles. :smirk:

Kiki

Reaction score
I live in Australia. There. Is. NOOOO. Fraggle. STUFF! There are the DVD's, but that is all. Oh, and I found a hoodie. =) But nothing, really. I have a top and a Red and Wembley soft toy I ordered from the states, and I have a jigsaw puzzle. And a video. *nod*

Pork

Reaction score
I live in Australia. There. Is. NOOOO. Fraggle. STUFF! There are the DVD's, but that is all. Oh, and I found a hoodie. =) But nothing, really. I have a top and a Red and Wembley soft toy I ordered from the states, and I have a jigsaw puzzle. And a video. *nod*
you found a Fraggle Hoodie! that's so awesome. I have one shirt that I found around the place, and the DVD's. Besdies that...nothing :frown:

Kiki

Reaction score
you found a Fraggle Hoodie! that's so awesome. I have one shirt that I found around the place, and the DVD's. Besdies that...nothing :frown:
That's still really kewl, finding a top! But yeah, I got the hoodie from this really awesome shop with lots of music and cartoon tops. But I saw the same one in the Miss Shop bit of Myer while I was looking at the cameras.
Oh yeah, and I have those Mokey and Red figurines in the first pic of Snoffsan's.