Professional Dog Muppet Style puppet on eBay. Angus Puppets

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Well it’s high time that I answer or comment back on your responses of Jasper the Dog. First thank you Vic Romano I’m really glad you liked my interview on the MuppetCast. I have nothing but good things to say about Steven Swanson and it was a fun interview. The only thing that I had a problem with was after the show I realized that I missed telling you guys a lot of things when I did the interview so I’m kicking myself royally about that but maybe next interview whenever that will be. Thanks again Vic.

Hail Luke, So is Ozzie the bear any thing like Fozzie the Bear? Seriously folks! Badda-Boom! I’m glad that you liked Jaspers colors and I’m glad that they are “POP”. Thanks Luke.

Telly! I wish you had the money to bid on Jasper too. It was Gonzo and Animal right and you couldn’t stop at two each it had to be more RIGHT? LOL! Thanks for the comment Telly.

Hi Ho KermieBaby, Glad you liked the pup and I dyed the brown Antron Fleece with Tentex dyes which by the way I will never use ever again as it’s not consistent packages of dyes no mater if you use the same measurements every time. I would never recommend Tentex ever go for Rit. So I used a yard of Brown and a yard of White. Cut out the shapes and hand sew. Although the thought of trying to just dyes spots is an interesting idea. Thanks again kermieBaby.

Now robinthecrow I’m not quite sure what you mean by Nathan Lane working puppets. Are you saying that I look like Nathan Lane? This I’ll have to think about. Thanks and glad you liked the pup.

Biblebetty wrote:
yes i have a question? why are you doing this? this is a fantastic dog, i'd have a very hard time giving him up. he really is beautifully made. you did a wonderful job. ps by the way loveeeeeeee the bat!
Thank you Biblebetty the “why” answer is I have to make a living. So in order to try to bring home the bread and peanut butter we have to make sacrifices like giving up a wonderful puppet like Jasper. (Hey! Do you know how much peanut butter is?)

Finally thank you Jarrod. Yes letting go of a good puppet is hard for both of us to do isn’t it? Thanks for the support. I’ll be in touch with you sometime later.

That’s it for now gang so take care and have fun,:wink:

Terry

robinthecrow

Reaction score
ButchCat said:
Now robinthecrow I’m not quite sure what you mean by Nathan Lane working puppets. Are you saying that I look like Nathan Lane? This I’ll have to think about. Thanks and glad you liked the pup.
Yes, I am being rudely cheeky - apologies Angus! All in jest - I promise!

Melonpool

Reaction score
Wow! I'm so glad that it's higher than $96!

Steve

ButchCat

Reaction score
Thanks Steve and Hi all.

Well the eBay auction is over for Jasper the Nature Lovin dog. I mainly wanted to thank everyone for all of their support. It meant a lot to me.

Take care everyone and have fun,

Terry Angus

rtgentry

Reaction score
Hey terry keep them coming. We all love your work.

Randy

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all,

Thank you very much rtgentry. I've very happy that you like my stuff. I don't know when I'll be able to get another puppet up maybe around Christmas. Any ideas as to what people would like to see? What would interest you guys.

Take care and have fun,

Terry Angus

propologist

Reaction score
Hi Terry,
Don't know if you got my email. But my email is now back.

mike