Still wanting your MR photo puppet?

Luke

Reaction score
Dratt, i bought him from them for $199 a week ago! Still, well worth it!

rexcrk

Reaction score
D'OH! I just bought Animal on eBay for appox. $340 :mad:

Oh well, that's still cheaper than buying it directly from Master Replicas and I'm sure it'll be worth it :coy: :insatiable:

Nick22

Reaction score
:smile::smile::smile: I AM SO HAPPY! im definetly going to get them from redford films now!

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
This news is a double edged sword. Granted I'm thrilled bc I had held off buying Animal until I saved the money for him. :halo: But if retailers are starting to sell the replicas at cost, the future of the line may be in trouble.... :embarrassed:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
This news is a double edged sword. Granted I'm thrilled bc I had held off buying Animal until I saved the money for him. :halo: But if retailers are starting to sell the replicas at cost, the future of the line may be in trouble.... :embarrassed:

I think it is a bit late for that. The line is dead now as we speak. CSTom at Master Replicas made that a point in one of the other threads. Bye-Bye muppet posers. :cry:

Nick22

Reaction score
I think it is a bit late for that. The line is dead now as we speak. CSTom at Master Replicas made that a point in one of the other threads. Bye-Bye muppet posers. :cry:
its sad cause the line didnt last long at all.:cry:

muppetperson

Reaction score
The line is dead as a main stream product, HOWEVER, the options have not finished, which may include small, made to order batches, but these will be very expensive.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I just ordered my Kermit from here! What a GREAT price for him! That's spectacular! Thanks for the link!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I just ordered my Kermit from here! What a GREAT price for him! That's spectacular! Thanks for the link!

You would have got a better deal at redfordfilms.com for only $120. The sale ends this Friday! Now thats a good deal!